[XFA] Tournament - XF2

[XFA] Tournament - XF2 [Paid] 3.5.3

No permission to buy (€40.00)
I wouldn't expect anything from them. They mentioned they would implement a suggestion from me 'soon' a year ago. Someone else is making a proper tournament system soon anyway.

I wouldn't expect anything from them. They mentioned they would implement a suggestion from me 'soon' a year ago. Someone else is making a proper tournament system soon anyway.

Who?

I'm very interested in a challenge ladder system for XenForo.

Like the old GameSpy Arnea site, being able to challenge a player or team ranked above you and if you win, to rise up the ladder.

Last edited:
I intend to check compatibility with xF2.2, that's for sure, in the next week or so.

With regard to new features, I do intend to check out yes.
Some of the features that are requested are very complicated to implement when compared to the ROI I have on this add-on, thats why some are stucked there.

I intend to check compatibility with xF2.2, that's for sure, in the next week or so.

With regard to new features, I do intend to check out yes.
Some of the features that are requested are very complicated to implement when compared to the ROI I have on this add-on, thats why some are stucked there.

That's good.

For those suggestions you have no intention of adding, just close/mark them as "not happening". Hopefully there will at least be some new features to look forward to, with a coming update.

That's good.

For those suggestions you have no intention of adding, just close/mark them as "not happening". Hopefully there will at least be some new features to look forward to, with a coming update.
Yeah that's an intent I have.

That's good.

Totally agree. Have just posted on the site regarding XF 2.2 compatibility. So far so good however is like to see this resource taken further.

Is there a way to add a paid entry to this option?

I want to start setting up buy-in tournaments and award the winners a % of the total pot. How hard would it be to add a Paypal requirement to join a tournament? Or something like that?

Is there a way to add a paid entry to this option?

I want to start setting up buy-in tournaments and award the winners a % of the total pot. How hard would it be to add a Paypal requirement to join a tournament? Or something like that?

That's a good idea but no it's not possible right now

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

This version is only compatible with xF 2.2.

Corrected bugs:
  • Provided compatibility with xF2.2
  • Impossible to register in free input registration type

New features:
  • Alert on result submission by opponent needing confirmation
  • Scores submissions by participants in round robin and round robin 2 way
  • New widget type to display specific round robin tournament

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, @XFA

There is this error happening when I click Filter's threads in forum list page

Info:
Xenforo: v2.2.3 Patch 1

[XFA] Core 1.8.0
[XFA] Tournament 3.2.0

Oops! We ran into some problems. [B]XF\Db\Exception[/B]: MySQL statement prepare error [1146]: Table 'xxxx.xfa_tournament_category' doesn't exist in [B]src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php[/B] at line [B]228[/B] [LIST=1] [*][B]XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php[/B] at line [B]196[/B] [*][B]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php[/B] at line [B]39[/B] [*][B]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php[/B] at line [B]54[/B] [*][B]XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php[/B] at line [B]94[/B] [*][B]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php[/B] at line [B]150[/B] [*][B]XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne()[/B] in [B]src/addons/XFA/Tournament/XF/ForumType/Discussion.php[/B] at line [B]42[/B] [*][B]XFA\Tournament\XF\ForumType\Discussion->getFilterableThreadTypes()[/B] in [B]src/addons/XFRM/XF/ForumType/Discussion.php[/B] at line [B]27[/B] [*][B]XFRM\XF\ForumType\Discussion->getFilterableThreadTypes()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php[/B] at line [B]564[/B] [*][B]XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionFilters()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]350[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]261[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]113[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()[/B] in [B]src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php[/B] at line [B]55[/B] [*][B]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF/App.php[/B] at line [B]2326[/B] [*][B]XF\App->run()[/B] in [B]src/XF.php[/B] at line [B]488[/B] [*][B]XF::runApp()[/B] in [B]index.php[/B] at line [B]20[/B] [/LIST]

Stack trace​

SELECT 1 FROM xfa_tournament_category WHERE thread_node_id = ? LIMIT 1 ------------ #0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02') #1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(39): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL statement...', 1146, '42S02') #2 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(54): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() #3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() #4 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(150): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query(' SELECT 1 ...', 3) #5 src/addons/XFA/Tournament/XF/ForumType/Discussion.php(42): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchOne(' SELECT 1 ...', 3) #6 src/addons/XFRM/XF/ForumType/Discussion.php(27): XFA\Tournament\XF\ForumType\Discussion->getFilterableThreadTypes(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Forum)) #7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(564): XFRM\XF\ForumType\Discussion->getFilterableThreadTypes(Object(XFMG\XF\Entity\Forum)) #8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionFilters(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag)) #9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Forum', 'Filters', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\PrivateThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL) #10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\PrivateThreads\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), NULL) #11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch)) #12 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() #13 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run() #14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App') #15 {main}

Last edited:
Top Bottom