[XFA] Tournament - XF2

[XFA] Tournament - XF2 [Paid] 3.5.3

No permission to buy (€40.00)
So I checked out, it's not displayed because this user is not considered as a "valid" user.
Valid filter is:
  • Not banned
  • Valid state
  • Recently active
So I believe the user you made winner wasn't active recently.

Also your bracket wasn't showing I fixed that.
You might want to revert the xfa_tourn_tournament_bracket template when I do next release.

So I checked out, it's not displayed because this user is not considered as a "valid" user.
Valid filter is:
  • Not banned
  • Valid state
  • Recently active
So I believe the user you made winner wasn't active recently.

Ah. You are correct, he hasn't been active lately. Know I now that ^^

Also your bracket wasn't showing I fixed that.
You might want to revert the xfa_tourn_tournament_bracket template when I do next release.

Thanks!

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament - XF2 with a new update entry:

New features and bug fixes

Corrected bugs
  • JS error on single/double elimination tournaments
  • ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Indirect modification of overloaded property XFA\Tournament\Entity\Tournament::$invites has no effect src/addons/XFA/Tournament/Entity/Participant.php:46 when adding users in private tournament
  • Min players/Max players fields shown in tournament create while Roster compatibility is not active
  • Scores submission limitation phrase not up to date in category edit page view

New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Fixed number of contestants (maximum) - Among the following: 2 / 4 / 8 / 16 / 32 / 64 / 128 / 256. Automatically handles BYE if contestants not reached and not a power of 2 when generating the brackets (for single/double elimination).

I have a 6 teams league. Would it work if we run a Round Robin league?

• Fixed number of contestants (maximum) - Among the following: 2 / 4 / 8 / 16 / 32 / 64 / 128 / 256. Automatically handles BYE if contestants not reached and not a power of 2 when generating the brackets (for single/double elimination).

I have a 6 teams league. Would it work if we run a Round Robin league?
Yes, the limitation is only for brackets not round robin.

It should be possible to use 24 hour clock. My main focus group does not use AM/PM clock..
What do you mean ?

Well shoot that stinks. I'm not sure how hard it would be to implement but this would be awesome to see in an update. I own this already but sadly without multiple winners it's not much use to our community.

Excellent addon though :)

In which mode are you considering this ?
Because I don't see how brackets could lead to multi winners.

Yeah I think in that mode it would be potentially feasible, but not sure as the architecture is not meant for that.
You can shout a feature request on our forum and we will see when we do a new release.

Anyway we could create prefix's when creating a tournament? Instead of creating a bunch of subcategories for different tournament types it would be nice to use the built-in prefix feature when creating a tournament thats defined within each category.

Also when you click create tournament,you select a category but then you have to select the game again.Anyway for it to automatically selected(pic of what i mean)Screenshot 2022-03-25 111407.webp

Top Bottom