[XFA] Tournament - XF2

[XFA] Tournament - XF2 [Paid] 3.5.3

No permission to buy (€40.00)
Update - I just logged into my test forum and found the same error:

Code:
XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '29' for key 'tournament_id' src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:212

So this is something that has happened in the latest update. I hope this helps you track the issue down :)

Hum that would be pretty strange as I added some conditions.
Could you export the structure of the xfa_tourn_bracket table in the dB plz ?

Hum that would be pretty strange as I added some conditions.
Could you export the structure of the xfa_tourn_bracket table in the dB plz ?

Have you not been able to recreate this at all? That's very strange, as it's happening on both my live website (with no previous tournaments entered) and my test forum (with several test tournaments). On the test forum the duplicate entry is for the last tournament entered (29), whereas on the live website it is for the only existing tournament (1).

Here is the DB structure for xfa_tourn_bracket:

Code:
    <pma:structure_schemas>
        <pma:database name="myDbName" collation="utf8_general_ci" charset="utf8">
            <pma:table name="xfa_tourn_bracket">
                CREATE TABLE `xfa_tourn_bracket` (
                  `bracket_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
                  `tournament_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
                  `bracket` mediumtext NOT NULL,
                  PRIMARY KEY (`bracket_id`),
                  UNIQUE KEY `tournament_id` (`tournament_id`),
                  KEY `tournament` (`tournament_id`)
                ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=267 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8mb4;
            </pma:table>
        </pma:database>
    </pma:structure_schemas>

No I have been, the structure seems fine though.
Do you have an exact procedure to reproduce it starting from scratch a new tournament ?

Thanks for the update - this has fixed the issue. As far as I can tell, everything is working great now - thanks very much for your hard work over the past few weeks and getting everything in order.

Out of interest, how much work would be involved in adding basic "per-tournament" team functionality to this add-on. I'm not interested in creating rosters or clubs, I'd just like to be able to create a team tournament (2v2 and 3v3, no more than that required) and then have members sign up as a team together (perhaps one could invite the other during registration}. Each member would get credit for the tournament on their individual forum account, so if the team wins they both get the win on their profile.

Thanks for the update - this has fixed the issue. As far as I can tell, everything is working great now - thanks very much for your hard work over the past few weeks and getting everything in order.

Great :)
Thanks for reporting the issues.

Out of interest, how much work would be involved in adding basic "per-tournament" team functionality to this add-on. I'm not interested in creating rosters or clubs, I'd just like to be able to create a team tournament (2v2 and 3v3, no more than that required) and then have members sign up as a team together (perhaps one could invite the other during registration}. Each member would get credit for the tournament on their individual forum account, so if the team wins they both get the win on their profile.

And the users would be shown as in the team ?

Quite a lot of work as it touches many areas.

Is there any ability to require currency to enter a tournament? Cost "x amount of currency" to enter a tournament type of thing.

We don't have an exact roadmap for our products.
We are doing features as it goes.

About the features I plan to do, there is championship tournament type to allow for round robin then single elimination.

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament - XF2 with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Incorrect participated tournaments listed in user profile
  • Tournament page displayed in overlay when register button is clicked and user is captain of only one roster
  • TypeError: Argument 1 passed to XFA\Roster\XF\Entity\User::canEditRoster() must be an instance of XFA\Roster\Entity\Roster, null given
  • Some phrases are not cached leading to extra queries

Read the rest of this update entry...

XFA updated [XFA] Tournament - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • Long time when creating a tournament due to new tournament creation alert sending
  • InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'like_count' on XF:User
  • Incorrect display of bracket when generating matches for single elimination with consolation or single elimination/double elimination with third place
  • Lots of SQL queries on tournament page

Modification:
  • Round robin tournaments are no longer limited to power of 2

New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom