[XFA] Tournament

[XFA] Tournament [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy (€14.00)
Maybe this was discussed, we're highly interested in this addon, but we need it to accommodate the league play prior to the actual tournament. Possibly by manipulating the bracket or some other method?

For instance, you have a league that goes on for 6 to 8 weeks, the end of which are playoffs. Much like NFL, but in our case we would use it for games like Counter Strike and Rocket League. I just need a place to hold the scores and outcomes for the games leading up to the actual tournament that decides the final victor.

Currently we have 3 modes:
  • single elimination (normal tournament)
  • double elimination (normal tournament with second bracket)
  • round robbin

So not sure this fits in what your describe ? I don't clearly understand what you seek though :/

Maybe I'm the one that doesn't quite understand ;) I looked up round robbin as it was unfamiliar to me, and it seems that's exactly what most leagues use (double round robin) for their seasons. If that's the case, then we're all set :) That does bring up a question thought, does it support double round robbin? Also, you mention support for team matches in upcoming versions, what all does that entail?

Also, thanks for the replies, and nice work on the addon!

Maybe I'm the one that doesn't quite understand ;) I looked up round robbin as it was unfamiliar to me, and it seems that's exactly what most leagues use (double round robin) for their seasons. If that's the case, then we're all set :) That does bring up a question thought, does it support double round robbin? Also, you mention support for team matches in upcoming versions, what all does that entail?

I asked him for number of matches between 2 teams in a Round Robin, too.

Curently, with Round Robin, this addon can't do anything familiar with me.
- I can't hold a tournament with Group Table format (ex: 4 groups, 4 teams each group). Don't tell me must create 4 tournaments for 4 groups because it will generate 4 new threads or hardly for watching.
- I can't hold a tournament with League format (like English Premiere League or La Liga v.v...) in which each team must play 2 games with another team in a season. Home - Away type.

Anyway, I'm using this addon with bracket types (SE & DE), and it works perfectly!!! Hope there're something improvements in the furture!

I asked him for number of matches between 2 teams in a Round Robin, too.

Curently, with Round Robin, this addon can't do anything familiar with me.
- I can't hold a tournament with Group Table format (ex: 4 groups, 4 teams each group). Don't tell me must create 4 tournaments for 4 groups because it will generate 4 new threads or hardly for watching.
- I can't hold a tournament with League format (like English Premiere League or La Liga v.v...) in which each team must play 2 games with another team in a season. Home - Away type.

Anyway, I'm using this addon with bracket types (SE & DE), and it works perfectly!!! Hope there're something improvements in the furture!

Adding new capability in the future is something I envision but bear in mind that developing new types is time consuming so I do them depending on interested and so and so on.

Top Bottom