[XFA] Tournament

[XFA] Tournament [Paid] 2.7.0

No permission to buy (€14.00)
Is there any new update going to come with new functionality. I already bought it. I am looking for Team Matches. And also Paid Tournaments.

Yes for sure ! I have planned to update it in the coming weeks.

Regarding the paid tournaments, this is not something that has been requested but don't hesitate to suggest it with details of the functionnalities in our tournament support subforum.

Yes for sure ! I have planned to update it in the coming weeks.

Regarding the paid tournaments, this is not something that has been requested but don't hesitate to suggest it with details of the functionnalities in our tournament support subforum.
can you update it so it expect matches between anything? for example movies?

You meant free entered text instead of users ?

Who would input this text ? as it wouldn't require so-called registration.
i wanna make a brackets contest between movies for example that an admin input, and users vote on

I mean that two "movies" will compete based on a connected pool (pools are a core feature of xenforo's threads)
The winner will advance to the next round.

Hum that's honestly not the purpose of the tournament add-on really.

I don't think I'll consider that.

Clément

Whats the change log we can expect ? What the new feature getting added ? I would be happy to know that.

I haven't yet set a whole feature plan.

First thing is the team addition, that's why it's not yet out, I am waiting for my partner Fred to finish a roster add-on that helps managing teams.

Clément

Fred has not finish his roster add-on, so I think I'll implement a simple feature that allows team match by inputing a name instead of the username.
Team management will be part of the roster add-on so will come later.

Hi there,

We play 14 teams in a league where 6 of them go to a playoff, the best two teams get byes. Is it possible to get something like this in your next update? Thank you...

Hi there,

We play 14 teams in a league where 6 of them go to a playoff, the best two teams get byes. Is it possible to get something like this in your next update? Thank you...

Currently this is not planned, no as I already integrated lots of new features.
Though you could make that through two tournaments.

Top Bottom