[XFA] Thread Tabs - XF2

[XFA] Thread Tabs - XF2 [Paid] 2.4.1

No permission to buy (€10.00)
Just installed the addon for Xenforo 2.2 but I'm not seeing any way to delete the Tabs, no cross or anything. Have tried different themes including original.

Also just installed on 2.2, and don't see an option to delete a tab.
btw, is there a plan to make it more compatible with the new thread types of XF 2.2 (i.e. having it be a threat type of "tabbed" thread)

Just installed the addon for Xenforo 2.2 but I'm not seeing any way to delete the Tabs, no cross or anything. Have tried different themes including original.
To delete a tab you need to go into that tab.
Also just installed on 2.2, and don't see an option to delete a tab.
btw, is there a plan to make it more compatible with the new thread types of XF 2.2 (i.e. having it be a threat type of "tabbed" thread)
Not in a near future.
And you could want tabbed threads in question or stuff like that so not sure it makes sense.

To delete a tab you need to go into that tab.

Not in a near future.
And you could want tabbed threads in question or stuff like that so not sure it makes sense.
There still doesn't appear to be anyway to delete.

I am using xen 2.2.2

Screenshot_20201216_222712.webp

Here below the tab content

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-12-17 à 10.00.57.webp
    Capture d’écran 2020-12-17 à 10.00.57.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 8
Here below the tab content

I understand now,

My error was that I created a tab but there was no content. So it couldn't delete the tab, the moment I put content in the tab, ( an image) the delete option appeared.

Thanks for helping.

Reactions: XFA
I was wondering if it's possible to add a permission to the amount of tabs that can be created by usergroup. Either way I am getting this amazing add-on.

I was wondering if it's possible to add a permission to the amount of tabs that can be created by usergroup. Either way I am getting this amazing add-on.
Oh yeah it surely would be, please open a suggestion request on our site.

Reactions: jul
What do you mean by other areas ?

It's applicable to threads so not sure what you expect of the two others.

RMS adds its own discussion type, and also adds its own "tabs" bar. I've managed to successfully integrate your add-on with this, which I'd be happy to share if it's wanted..

Before ("Discussion" would also normally be shown - demoing this the quick way):
1615401556160.png

After:
1615401714305.png

I'm going to assume I can do the same with the Wiki, but I haven't had time to play with that yet.. 😊

1615401863049.png

Oh right gotcha.

I don't have those add-on so can't implement but yeah am interetested

I just realized that it doesn't work with article thread type. Is that correct?

Any plans to make it work also with the other xf 2.2 thread ttypes?

Hum no it should work with any type with last version.
Strange. I've tested it on our live site and also on a clean install demo localhost site.

Is there anything else I should do other than checking "Authorize Tabs" in articles forum settings?

Top Bottom