[XFA] Thread Tabs

[XFA] Thread Tabs [Paid] 1.1.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
Is this compatible with Showcase addon?
https://xenforo.com/community/resou...gement-system-reviews-guides-garage-etc.1208/

Showcase items can associated with a thread so you can have showcase items with a related thread for it.
Example :
http://www.nzwarriors.com/threads/isaiah-papalii.52768/ - Is the thread
http://www.nzwarriors.com/player-profiles/isaiah-papalii.388/ - Is the showcase item

Screen Shot 2016-10-07 at 10.41.32 pm.webp
Using this addon, will it create an additional tab?

Also is there a way to order the tabs? I dont see that info anywhere on how that is controlled?

Hi,

Currently it's compatible with the tabs for the following add-ons: Resource Manager, [XFA] Document Manager and [XFA] Tournament.
But this could be added, however I don't have the Showcase add-on.

Regarding the tabs ordering, this is not implemented but that clearly something which could be.

Clément

Currently it's compatible with the tabs for the following add-ons: Resource Manager, [XFA] Document Manager and [XFA] Tournament.
But this could be added, however I don't have the Showcase add-on.
You will need to contact @Bob to see if he can provide you what you need to make this addon compatible with his. In the past he has done that for other developers, hence why so many addons work so well with his.

Regarding the tabs ordering, this is not implemented but that clearly something which could be.
Cheers let me know when done and once it is compatible with showcase.

Random inquiry, but is there any quick easy way to get the 'd' in the 'discussion' tab to be capitalized? It looks strange when all my tabs are capitalized, but that one is lowercase by default. In the add-on preview pictures, it's capitalized, so I'm assuming there's a way to do it and I'm just not finding it.

Last edited:
Ok so basically you would like to have no discussion tab in fact as it displays in all tabs.
But only to switch the top content depending on the selected tab ?
It is the exact same as the current Tabs, except. The entered Data from the Tabs appears above the discussion thread (in addition to the tabs as it is now).

If it's to put data into the thread, it's not tabs anymore.
It would be putting the data for all the tabs (in order) at the top of the discussion tab.

@XFA does this addon let me give other users permission to edit the content in a tab? im using themehouse's wikiposts addon to let users edit the content of the first post in the thread, so would that work with this addon?

also, can i move the tab that doesn't have avatar/member info to the front?

@XFA does this addon let me give other users permission to edit the content in a tab? im using themehouse's wikiposts addon to let users edit the content of the first post in the thread, so would that work with this addon?

But I could perhaps implement that, what would be the needed permissions ?

also, can i move the tab that doesn't have avatar/member info to the front?

Not sure to understand ?

But I could perhaps implement that, what would be the needed permissions ?

just allowing registered users to edit the first post in the thread or tab created by other users.

Not sure to understand ?

sorry, what i mean is one of the screen shots shows a tab with only text, and no member info block. can i make this the first tab and make discussions the second tab?

thank you!

Hello,

Well what you saw in the screenshots is a tab content.
So basically what you would like is the ability to have the first tab being a content tab and not the discussion one.
Then have the ability for every user with the appropriate right to edit the tabs content.

Clément

Hello,

Well what you saw in the screenshots is a tab content.
So basically what you would like is the ability to have the first tab being a content tab and not the discussion one.
Then have the ability for every user with the appropriate right to edit the tabs content.

Clément

yes, that is 100% correct! :D

Top Bottom