[XFA] Thread Tabs

[XFA] Thread Tabs [Paid] 1.1.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)
If you could add the option to link them together as you mentioned @MtoR, I don't mind having to link them together on each thread. That is something that I'm actually looking for. With your add-on you can rename the tab name to which you like, with that tab add-on the names are set up in the backend, that is not something my users are looking for.

If you could add the option to link them together as you mentioned @MtoR, I don't mind having to link them together on each thread. That is something that I'm actually looking for. With your add-on you can rename the tab name to which you like, with that tab add-on the names are set up in the backend, that is not something my users are looking for.

Yes for sure, I'll implement in the next version the capability to add links.

Do you know when the next version will be available?

I am currently not able to work a lot as I moved yesterday from home so have to unpack etc...

I think I'll try to do an update beginning of august as this is not a huge feature to implement.

I never got that far as I gave up after I found that the function was not available in the create new thread page.
I think that's what many users would do.

The fact that it's not integrated in the new thread page is a design decision as it felt to me that if you handle unlimited tab then having them added on the new thread page was not making sense.

Clément

Ok so basically you would like to have no discussion tab in fact as it displays in all tabs.

But only to switch the top content depending on the selected tab ?

Top Bottom