[XFA] Thread Tabs

[XFA] Thread Tabs [Paid] 1.1.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Thread Tabs - Easily allow the creation of multiple tabs within threads !

Description
Have you ever wished to provide your users with the capability to add additional content to their threads ?
Yes ?! Then Thread Tabs is the answer.

Very simple to use, it lets your user create as much tabs as they want through a few clicks within the thread.

Thread tabs is permission based and can be finely enabled in each forum.

Features

• Unlimited number of...

Read more about this resource...

@XFA

Nice! just curious, how it would treat the content, if for some reason i want to uninstall this addon later on. Will the content in the additional tabs lost or will it merge the tabbed content in the original first post?

Last edited:
Thanks :) As i wrote in Review i would like suggest a addional Permission "can view Tabs" for a further Version of it.

Yup noted :)

@XFA

Nice! just curious, how it would treat the content, if for some reason i want to uninstall this addon later on. Will the content in the additional tabs lost or will it merge the tabbed content in the original first post?

The content will be lost but I can consider adding an option in the next version.

Does tab content show up in Search ?

No but that's a good suggestion, noted it.

Hello,

I would like to suggest the ability to link threads together. It would be very useful for my site, and it is something that we currently need.

Thanks,
Haydric

Custom fields would be awesome, allow admins to to create custom fields to use on each tab.

Hello,

I would like to suggest the ability to link threads together. It would be very useful for my site, and it is something that we currently need.

Thanks,
Haydric

What do you mean by linking threads together ?

Custom fields would be awesome, allow admins to to create custom fields to use on each tab.

You mean additional info to input along with the description field ?
Not sure to fully get your point.

So basically, just the capability to put any link ?

But what do you expect to happen when user click such link ?

Well for sure but that would mean managing the pagenav with the tab etc...

Clearly this would add complexity and this is not something I envision.
I could the capability to add links as tabs for sure but you would need to put in both thread the link to the other.

Well for sure but that would mean managing the pagenav with the tab etc...

Clearly this would add complexity and this is not something I envision.
I could the capability to add links as tabs for sure but you would need to put in both thread the link to the other.
That is what I was looking for.

Top Bottom