[XFA] Roster - XF2

[XFA] Roster - XF2 [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy (€20.00)
I want to show the club the user belongs to under their name in this:
Please add this ^^
And a second option to show the club name in front of the username. Maybe in brackets. Example: [CLUBNAME] Tommx

hello, is possible to add a user to a club and add it automatically to a specific usergroup too? and delete it from the usergroup in case leaves the club. I would like to have specific clubs bound to specifics usergroups.

hello, is possible to add a user to a club and add it automatically to a specific usergroup too? and delete it from the usergroup in case leaves the club. I would like to have specific clubs bound to specifics usergroups.

Hi
Actually is not possible

Regards

Is this still being updated with new features hmm. I am considering buying roster + tournament combo, but this has not been updated for 1.5 years, and the Social Groups addon has significantly more features and more updated.

Is this still being updated with new features hmm. I am considering buying roster + tournament combo, but this has not been updated for 1.5 years, and the Social Groups addon has significantly more features and more updated.

Hi
No updates planned for new features. I will update with new features only if someone ask custom development and fund features

Regards

Hi
No updates planned for new features. I will update with new features only if someone ask custom development and fund features

Regards

Nice.

Maybe you should at least update the addon description here, as it still points to tournament addon being released "soon".
And you should probably list the Roster-Tournament combination features here as well.

XFA updated [XFA] Roster - XF2 with a new update entry:

New features

• Permission separation: "Have severals clubs" permission has been changed by
    • Create multiple clubs
    • Join multiple clubs
  • The number of clubs created or join, can be limit by permission
  • Club tags can be display on postbit via an option.
  • Roster can be locked: If roster is locked, user can't leave club (and join an another club if user can join only one club). This lock can be disable in options (ex: for transfert period...)
  • Add club list tab in member...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It looks as minimalist as it is effective, I'll buy it to try it out as soon as I finish testing other similar add-ons.

Please add an option to add members to my club from this menu. I want to be able to add members to myclub and then assign them to a roster from here. Having to search through the site or have random users ask to join is not going to work here.

Thank you
1597367802563.webp

Top Bottom