[XFA] Roster - XF2

[XFA] Roster - XF2 [Paid] 2.1.0

No permission to buy (€20.00)
Code:
nvalidArgumentException: Unknown column last_activity on XFA\Roster:Roster src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:1423
Tarafından: KolsuzÖpen 10 Nis 2018 11:08'de
Yığın izleme
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(539): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->resolveFieldToTableAndColumn('last_activity', true)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(876): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->columnSqlName('last_activity', true)
#2 src/addons/XFA/Roster/Service/Roster/Filter.php(133): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->order('last_activity', 'DESC')
#3 src/addons/XFA/Roster/Pub/Controller/RosterController.php(54): XFA\Roster\Service\Roster\Filter->applyOrders()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XFA\Roster\Pub\Controller\RosterController->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFA\\Roster\\Pub\\...', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'xfa_roster', Object(XFA\Roster\Pub\Controller\RosterController), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}
Durum isteği
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "/roster/roster/4/index"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://trgamers.org/roster/member/4/request"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Code:
nvalidArgumentException: Unknown column last_activity on XFA\Roster:Roster src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php:1423
Tarafından: KolsuzÖpen 10 Nis 2018 11:08'de
Yığın izleme
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(539): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->resolveFieldToTableAndColumn('last_activity', true)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(876): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->columnSqlName('last_activity', true)
#2 src/addons/XFA/Roster/Service/Roster/Filter.php(133): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->order('last_activity', 'DESC')
#3 src/addons/XFA/Roster/Pub/Controller/RosterController.php(54): XFA\Roster\Service\Roster\Filter->applyOrders()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XFA\Roster\Pub\Controller\RosterController->actionIndex(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFA\\Roster\\Pub\\...', 'Index', 'html', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'xfa_roster', Object(XFA\Roster\Pub\Controller\RosterController), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}
Durum isteği
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(22) "/roster/roster/4/index"
  ["referrer"] => string(44) "https://trgamers.org/roster/member/4/request"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi please report bug in our forum support
Thanks

Hello, I'm thinking about buying this to go along with the Tournaments add-on, and I'm interested in how the team system works. Who gets credit for winning a tournament - is it the team name, or the players within the team? How is this recorded in the member profile / tournament history / widgets?

We tend to run tournaments with different team members each time, so fixed teams wouldn't really work for us. If the wins were recorded for each member, this might work. Basically, we don't want the team itself referenced much, but the individual members.

How is the team displayed in the tournament draws - does it only show the team name, or can it instead show the members names? If only the team names, are you open to changing this? Eg. "Player 1 & Player 2 Vs Player 3 & Player 4".

Also, I find some of the Rosters pages to be a little sparse. How open are you to suggestions for improvements, for example adding content areas for club descriptions and some other things to create a more complete page?

Many thanks :)

Hello, I'm thinking about buying this to go along with the Tournaments add-on, and I'm interested in how the team system works. Who gets credit for winning a tournament - is it the team name, or the players within the team? How is this recorded in the member profile / tournament history / widgets?

We tend to run tournaments with different team members each time, so fixed teams wouldn't really work for us. If the wins were recorded for each member, this might work. Basically, we don't want the team itself referenced much, but the individual members.

How is the team displayed in the tournament draws - does it only show the team name, or can it instead show the members names? If only the team names, are you open to changing this? Eg. "Player 1 & Player 2 Vs Player 3 & Player 4".

Also, I find some of the Rosters pages to be a little sparse. How open are you to suggestions for improvements, for example adding content areas for club descriptions and some other things to create a more complete page?

Many thanks :)

Hi,
You should ask in our pre sales forum => https://www.xen-factory.com/index.php?forums/pre-sales-questions.5/
Because i am not author of tournament so MtoR should explain more than me how it's work
For improvements we have support forum or dedicated forum for custom work if feature should be founded ;)

Regards

I honestly think you should accept questions here also. As an end user, I'm not going to sign up to 10+ different support forums for various add-ons to track any updates / issues when there is a perfectly good forum here to use.

Up to you of course, but I'll leave my questions here and if you don't want to answer them I'll assume it's not a good match for my needs.

I honestly think you should accept questions here also. As an end user, I'm not going to sign up to 10+ different support forums for various add-ons to track any updates / issues when there is a perfectly good forum here to use.

Up to you of course, but I'll leave my questions here and if you don't want to answer them I'll assume it's not a good match for my needs.

So if you want have response here, you should ask in Tournament resource discussion, because all your question are related to Tournament addon implementation not Roster implementation ;)

Who gets credit for winning a tournament - is it the team name, or the players within the team? How is this recorded in the member profile / tournament history / widgets?

You've given me all the information I need to make my decision. Thanks, and all the best :)

As you see it's related to tournament addon
I want to help you but i haven"t answer. @XFA (aka MtoR) will can respond you. I don't want give you wrong answers, that's why i tell you ask him in his addon discussion.
But as you want, it's your decision ;)

Who gets credit for winning a tournament - is it the team name, or the players within the team? How is this recorded in the member profile / tournament history / widgets?

That would be the roster (team) name and it's always the teams that gets the credit.

That's not the case as it's based on the rosters.

Only the team but when you click on it you get the team members.

Top Bottom