[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
Thanks seemed to fix the orders failing to unlock thanks for the fast response. Can i add a suggestion to email the seller on successful order. I Been manually adding it in but would be nice to have it by default.
It's true right now it's only sent as an alert.
You can post the feature request in the dedicated section on our website.
hello friends
I want to use drop shipping of products in my site and also drop servicing, is this addon you think will help me in this?
thank you
I am not familiar with drop shipping or drop servicing so I can't tell :(

I am dissatisfied with the worst support!

I bought the license long time ago and even renewed my license and support.
I posted an important payment issue (possibly a bug) on the developer's support forum, although three days gone it has still no response.

3 days ago, meaning during the weekend, where one would not expect support.
I was going to look into messages just right now as I wasn't able to connect yesterday due to personal obligations.

Hey - sorry if this has been asked before, but is it easily possible to import data from RM Marketplace on a xenForo 1 forum to xenForo 2 forum?

I don't see any issue with that.
The best is to try out on a test setup to ensure there is 0 issue of course.

I did buy your addon, but it needs two more addons in order to work, so I have to spend more money. Now I am stuck with your useless addon and lost my money

I did buy your addon, but it needs two more addons in order to work, so I have to spend more money. Now I am stuck with your useless addon and lost my money
What addons are required? Other than the resource manager, which goes without saying.

Also needs [XFA] Core , i am revising the code now....Yeah I will not buy resource manager, i will check out ecommerce as well which does not need additional addons

Top Bottom