[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
There is a bug indeed.

Ok noted, I'll investigate.

I think it's the same error than here:

I will investigate when doing next release.

The error log is truncated, ie. "...", do you have the full error log ?
Here is the full error that I currently have with XFRM 2.1.5 and RM Marketplace 4.2.2

Code:
An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 3 passed to XFRM\Template\TemplaterSetup::fnResourceIcon() must be an instance of XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem, null given in src/addons/XFRM/Template/TemplaterSetup.php on line 7

[LIST=1]
[*]XFRM\Template\TemplaterSetup->fnResourceIcon()
[*]call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 936
[*]XF\Template\Templater->func() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/xfa_rmmp_xfrm_resource_list_macros.php at line 728
[*]XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701
[*]XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/xfa_rmmp_dashboard_manage_licenses.php at line 57
[*]XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1315
[*]XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24
[*]XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48
[*]XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 458
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 440
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
[*]XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
[*]XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
[/LIST]

Reactions: XFA
@XFA do you have a planned update to fix this issue? I'm afraid this error may affect my users who have purchased licenses from me.

The strange part of this bug is that in the development site, this error isn't came out for all of the ""open-beta"" period, but when I switched to production, this bug has appeared without changing anything... so strange

@XFA do you have a planned update to fix this issue? I'm afraid this error may affect my users who have purchased licenses from me.

I have planned to update RM Marketplace in a few weeks yes.

The strange part of this bug is that in the development site, this error isn't came out for all of the ""open-beta"" period, but when I switched to production, this bug has appeared without changing anything... so strange

Which bug ? The incompatibility one ?

Here is the full error that I currently have with XFRM 2.1.5 and RM Marketplace 4.2.2

Code:
An exception occurred: [TypeError] Argument 3 passed to XFRM\Template\TemplaterSetup::fnResourceIcon() must be an instance of XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem, null given in src/addons/XFRM/Template/TemplaterSetup.php on line 7

[LIST=1]
[*]XFRM\Template\TemplaterSetup->fnResourceIcon()
[*]call_user_func_array() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 936
[*]XF\Template\Templater->func() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/xfa_rmmp_xfrm_resource_list_macros.php at line 728
[*]XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 701
[*]XF\Template\Templater->callMacro() in internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s3/public/xfa_rmmp_dashboard_manage_licenses.php at line 57
[*]XF\Template\Templater->{closure}() in src/XF/Template/Templater.php at line 1315
[*]XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate() in src/XF/Template/Template.php at line 24
[*]XF\Template\Template->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php at line 48
[*]XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 458
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 440
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 400
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 58
[/LIST]

This

Actually the production site is empty, we are waiting for you to update, then we can launch the site.
And on the test site, this bug hasn't appeared even with resources

Actually the production site is empty, we are waiting for you to update, then we can launch the site.
And on the test site, this bug hasn't appeared even with resources

Empty ? No rss ?
How can you have the error then.

Have you try putting a rss ?

You will have to wait as Marketplace update ain't coming before at least 3 weeks (and it's a minimum).

Everyone's getting an
1579423637133.png
error when they go to purchase. Why is this happening? I set everything up, and have a business paypal that's accepted money using this before.

I went through all of the settings, I changed all of the information on PPCConfig as well as changed it from php.txt to just php yet nothing works still.

Update: FYI I've tried doing this myself on a second account I made. I also tried it on my main account and I get this:
Code:
LogicException: Unknown relation or alias Likes accessed on xf_rm_resource_update in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 753
[LIST=1]
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->join() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php at line 644
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->with() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Manager.php at line 147
[*]XF\Mvc\Entity\Manager->find() in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php at line 584
[*]XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Purchase->assertPurchasableResource() in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php at line 43
[*]XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Purchase->actionAcceptCgv() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
[*]XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
[/LIST]

Last edited:
The problem with PPConfiguration is because you didn't follow our configuration manual:

Regarding the other error I am a bit surprised wouldneed to investigate.

The problem with PPConfiguration is because you didn't follow our configuration manual:

Regarding the other error I am a bit surprised wouldneed to investigate.
I followed it to a T? Literally everything is fine, the paypal is set up, the php is fine. So idk what to do.

You are running the latest version ?

[XFA] RM Marketplace 4.0.7
I do not have the latest version, nor will I upgrade to such seeing as this isn't working.

Update: After updating to [XFA] RM Marketplace 4.1.13 it no longer gives an error. However, paypal does not open up, or do anything once you click purchase. Once again, the PPConfiguration.php is set up completely correct.

Last edited:
[XFA] RM Marketplace 4.0.7
I do not have the latest version, nor will I upgrade to such seeing as this isn't working.

Update: After updating to [XFA] RM Marketplace 4.1.13 it no longer gives an error. However, paypal does not open up, or do anything once you click purchase. Once again, the PPConfiguration.php is set up completely correct.

The error you had related to Likes was induced by the older version.

Do you get any error in the server error log in your admincp ?

The error you had related to Likes was induced by the older version.

Do you get any error in the server error log in your admincp ?

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: Fatal Error: XFA\Core\Service\PayPal\AbstractExpressCheckout::__construct(): Failed opening required '/home/leaguepe/htcg.news/forums/internal_data/PPConfiguration.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear')
[*]src/addons/XFA/Core/Service/PayPal/AbstractExpressCheckout.php:27
[*]Generated by: Batman
[*]Jan 23, 2020 at 3:19 AM
[/LIST]
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(50) "/forums/resources/8/market-place-purchase/purchase"
["referrer"] => string(54) "https://htcg.news/forums/resources/anime-commission.8/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["xfa_agree"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

I don't get it, because everything is set up. And it matches my old website which had the same settings (uses the same paypal information) and everything.

The file is not where it is expected to be.
Look at what the error states.

You are sure you followed the manual correctly ?

Top Bottom