[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
Hi @XFA what about let sellers set their payment method? For now, I've been forced to set only external purchase to make possible for sellers to put their paypal.me link, but this permit to users who haven't bought the product to post reviews or related... Please, let me know if I can edit something (also at the code level) in the addon to enable that possibility.

Thanks

Hi @XFA what about let sellers set their payment method? For now, I've been forced to set only external purchase to make possible for sellers to put their paypal.me link, but this permit to users who haven't bought the product to post reviews or related... Please, let me know if I can edit something (also at the code level) in the addon to enable that possibility.

Thanks
You're right, it could be a very good upgrade to the addon if this gets implemented...

I am planning on adding support to xF payment profiles, it should at least allow that for the admin seller, for the sellers on a more global side, I'll have to check if that would work, if not I don't think I would go to developing a whole payment platform to permit that, RIO is not important enough for that.

I am planning on adding support to xF payment profiles, it should at least allow that for the admin seller, for the sellers on a more global side, I'll have to check if that would work, if not I don't think I would go to developing a whole payment platform to permit that, RIO is not important enough for that.
Could I contact you privately regarding a custom plugin?

@XFA I got this 3 errors after I upgrading XF resource manager to the latest version (2.1.5)

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: error - src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php:67

#0 src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php(67): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', 's...', 67, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard->actionInvoicing(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFA\\RMMarketpla...', 'Invoicing', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Second error: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...-resourceitem-null-given.174022/#post-1392769
Third error: https://xenforo.com/community/threa...mplate-templater-php-989.174023/#post-1392770

Hi, I've encountered this error: https://hastebin.com/vegasokaza.http
Anyone knows how to fix?

Php version: 7.3.13-1
Nginx version: 1.16.1
RM Marketplace version: 4.2.2

There is a bug indeed.

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined variable: error - src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php:67

#0 src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Dashboard.php(67): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', 's...', 67, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard->actionInvoicing(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XFA\\RMMarketpla...', 'Invoicing', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard), NULL)
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFA\RMMarketplace\Pub\Controller\Dashboard), NULL)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#5 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#6 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#7 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#8 {main}

Ok noted, I'll investigate.

I think it's the same error than here:

I will investigate when doing next release.

The error log is truncated, ie. "...", do you have the full error log ?

The error log is truncated, ie. "...", do you have the full error log ?
Sadly no, I've just copy & paste the error and stack trace from the xf error details overlay

Also, with the next release, can I upgrade XFRM version?

Last edited:
Ok, thank you!
But for the next release can you change the pdf-invoce library to something that is maintained and more updated?
Sadly can't implement that feature because the library seems incompatible with PHP 7.3

Ok, thank you!
But for the next release can you change the pdf-invoce library to something that is maintained and more updated?
Sadly can't implement that feature because the library seems incompatible with PHP 7.3

I am not sure there is another library around here that allows that.
Please post any feature request on our forum.

Top Bottom