[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2

[XFA] RM Marketplace/Shop - XF2 [Paid] 5.3.0

No permission to buy (€60.00)
See how on the other one, you list the price, and all of that. AS WELL as the Payment Info, you
add your paypal address. This way people can sell stuff and make money... This one has no such thing.

Must be because you didn't configure it the same in the resource categories admincp.

What happens when a user chargeback and you are using the fee system?
Who handles the chargeback? The user or the administrator?

Both would need to as it's using parallel payments.

Must be because you didn't configure it the same in the resource categories admincp.

Both would need to as it's using parallel payments.
Oh, right. My question does not make that much sense if you are using parallel payments.
Thanks for your fast answer.

Reactions: XFA
Hi, before I buy this add-on, I just want to make sure that support is still on going for it and that it will be updated (fixed) if there are any new bugs found. I also would like to know how much it will be to remove the branding. Thanks.

Of course it will be fixed if any bug pops out.
New feature will come as well but perhaps not just in a very very close future as we are working on porting of our add-ons to xF2.

Branding removal is 20€.

Of course it will be fixed if any bug pops out.
New feature will come as well but perhaps not just in a very very close future as we are working on porting of our add-ons to xF2.

Branding removal is 20€.

Awesome, thanks. :) And I'll PM you on your forum for the brand removal still?

EDIT: I did go there and purchase the add-on. I will say that I was unhappy that I was forced to use my PayPal account even though I opted for using a debit card/credit card instead. You can fill out info for using your credit card but it forces you to sign up for a new PayPal account which is not an option for me. So you should set up your PayPal account to actually take credit card payments without the person having to create an account. Not everyone wants a PayPal account.

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks. :) And I'll PM you on your forum for the brand removal still?

EDIT: I did go there and purchase the add-on. I will say that I was unhappy that I was forced to use my PayPal account even though I opted for using a debit card/credit card instead. You can fill out info for using your credit card but it forces you to sign up for a new PayPal account which is not an option for me. So you should set up your PayPal account to actually take credit card payments without the person having to create an account. Not everyone wants a PayPal account.

Yes PM me for the branding removal thanks.

Regarding the fact that you were forced to sign up, I wasn't aware about that but I think this might be induced by the fact that we have the Buyer protection feature that requires you to input your address. And I am fairly sure that you will understand that we do have that protection feature on.
Because I checked and we do have the paypal account option set to optional.

Regarding the fact that you were forced to sign up, I wasn't aware about that but I think this might be induced by the fact that we have the Buyer protection feature that requires you to input your address. And I am fairly sure that you will understand that we do have that protection feature on.
Because I checked and we do have the paypal account option set to optional.

That is not the case. I would have to put in my address anyways for the card to go through. There was an area to put the address to process the card. There is a certain setting in your PayPal account to allow people to pay for things without an account. I do not remember where exactly it is as I set mine years ago, so you may want to look into it further to see if that setting is set.

That is not the case. I would have to put in my address anyways for the card to go through. There was an area to put the address to process the card. There is a certain setting in your PayPal account to allow people to pay for things without an account. I do not remember where exactly it is as I set mine years ago, so you may want to look into it further to see if that setting is set.

As I said in my previous message, I checked after searching how to set it and it was already set.

XFA updated [XFA] RM Marketplace (shop) - XF2 with a new update entry:

Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Indirect modification of overloaded property XFA\RMMarketplace\XFRM\Entity\ResourceItem::$PhysicalProduct has no effect in src/addons/XFA/RMMarketplace/Pub/Controller/Purchase.php at line 319
  • Missing validate_url_test.php file
  • Paid resources filter not working for RMMarketplace paid resources
  • Unconfirmed user should not have the right to buy

Modifications:
  • Button for unregistered users now links to registration page
  • Sale type not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you have resources that were deleted on your website that were tried to be purchased before ?

It is the code that is ran when there is a featuring that expires.

Could you somehow confirm that this is related to a resource that has been removed since it was featured ?

Top Bottom