[XFA] RM Marketplace

[XFA] RM Marketplace [Paid] 3.9.6

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Thanks mate...I am looking at it as a single seller shop environment. Currently I use CS-Cart at www.clearprop.com.au but it isn't integrated with my forums. A single integrated shop addon for XF selling physical products is my aim but are looking at ways I could use alternative solutions

Yes yes I understood that.

As I said I'll see in the future if I implement such features, but I can't promise.
The product price is low and I don't want to higher it drastically which would be the case if I was to implement them as the development time for such features is not neglictible.

Hum, currently that is not something I thought off as credits seems an odd way to purchase.
Why would user be buying through credits ?

1. Hey, so I've encountered another error. When you make a Terms of Use. The whole page is completely white, and no text is displayed. Even if you try to highlight it.

upload_2016-8-29_7-59-3-png.139958

2. So, if someone is selling something for $1. I get $0.20 of that. But paypal fee's takes $0.30 + 2.9%. Is there anyway I can set it up so it charges the person who makes the $1, not me. So I ONLY get the $0.20 instead of nothing?

3. Or, is there a way to set a minimum price? So, I can have it so people cannot sell anything lower than $5 on there.

1) So it's like the terms and conditions are not displayed at all in that field ?

2) No it's not, currently both pays the fees.

3) No

For 2) or 3), you can request that as a new feature on our forum.

1. Yeah, the picture you see is everything that it shows. Nothing is being displayed at all.

2/3: can you make this a new feature to the forum?

Hi @MotR :)

I have a question! Our users have the following permissions:

8o41eZL.png

but they can't edit their own Resources.

All permissions on all Resource categories are set to Inherit. Do I need to be more specific at the category level to give permissions to user groups in addition to already giving them user group permissions as above?

Many thanks <3

1. Both don't work. I've tried both of them, and it displays this.

2. ooh, Alright. I'll do that now :)

Ok, so you have reported the #1 as a bug on our forum ?

Hi @MotR :)

I have a question! Our users have the following permissions:

8o41eZL.png

but they can't edit their own Resources.

All permissions on all Resource categories are set to Inherit. Do I need to be more specific at the category level to give permissions to user groups in addition to already giving them user group permissions as above?

Many thanks <3

Not necessarly.

But the edit is more related to the Resource Manager itself, not my add-on (so you should rather support from xF team).
In any case to check permissions, use the analyze permissions tool.

Is there a way to sell a physical and digital product together? My company is selling a book (physical) but the user also gets a PDF along with their purchase.

Alternatively, is there a way to add users to a specific usergroup on the purchase of a specific resource? (Thus giving them access to a "hidden" resource that is the PDF)

I know there's a way to send a user to a usergroup on a generic purchase, but I need something more granular than that.

Is there a way to sell a physical and digital product together? My company is selling a book (physical) but the user also gets a PDF along with their purchase.

No products are only of one type at once.

Alternatively, is there a way to add users to a specific usergroup on the purchase of a specific resource? (Thus giving them access to a "hidden" resource that is the PDF)

For any resource yes, they can be promoted to a usergroup.
For one resource only no.

When I say no it means not at the current code state.

Darn. Well, here's to hoping it will happen one day, I'd truly love to have that. In fact, that's what I assumed it meant when I purchased this addon. But no matter, your addon has been great thus far. I suppose we'll just have to manually map purchasers until/if the code state is updated to handle this.

Thank you!

I have written letters in this, but not seen.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 3.23.33 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2016-09-19 at 3.23.33 PM.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 3
Top Bottom