[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.12

No permission to buy (€10.00)
I am trying to understand the error.

I think you have nodes without an icon set right ? What type of nodes is it ? Categories ? Forums ?

hi, updated from 2.1.9 to 2.2.4 on a testsystem. At first no forum icons but categories show up, after updateing NIT and Core to latest version it changes to categories do not show while forums work. ? Default theme. Any special hint to fix this issue? ;) thx

hi, updated from 2.1.9 to 2.2.4 on a testsystem. At first no forum icons but categories show up, after updateing NIT and Core to latest version it changes to categories do not show while forums work. ? Default theme. Any special hint to fix this issue? ;) thx
Wait what ? You lost me.

It worked fine before the update, but now the icons are not viewable at the forum, at the admin they are still visible.
when i use the 'open picture' at the place of the node icon of the node it does open a page but lacks 'data/xfa/nodesicontweak/icons/' in the link, it is there when i do the same with the acp image.

Hum that's odd, it's getting the base url from the external data url configuration of the config.php file.
So unless your variable is not set, which I doubt , it should be working fine.
You use a cdn for the external data ?

Top Bottom