[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - XF2 [Paid] 3.0.12

No permission to buy (€10.00)
I don't want the original icons to be corrupted. 3.0.8 plugin corrupts original icons. so a failed version.

Then you should wait for developers response. Works fine on my side as all my forum icons are custom. Only couple have been corrupted which I had to replace myself, same using the addon.

I don't want the original icons to be corrupted. 3.0.8 plugin corrupts original icons. so a failed version.
I don't have any issue in my test setup.
Are you running latest xF2.2 ?

Are the icons you selected still picked when you edit the nodes ?

There is an issue, if there are no icons set, then there won’t be icons at all, even xf icons.

yes, I'm using the latest version XF 2.2.2, as soon as I install the plugin, all the original icons disappear. the problem in the original theme is the same.

yes, I'm using the latest version XF 2.2.2, as soon as I install the plugin, all the original icons disappear. the problem in the original theme is the same.
That was not my question.

Do you see the icon as selected if you edit the node ?

I have the latest version of xF2.2 and I do have the icons.

That was not my question.

Do you see the icon as selected if you edit the node ?

I have the latest version of xF2.2 and I do have the icons.
Hello @XFA

after installing your plugin, the original icons disappeared. how do I fix the problem? default theme has the same problem.

View attachment 244372

XFA] Core 1.8.0

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak 3.0.8

3.0.7 version works correctly

the plug-in is running smoothly. problem as shown in the picture, the original icons disappear.

Not sure what's going on. I purchased Nodes Icon Tweak and installed it. Seems to be working correctly. But I am getting a boatload of server errors. See attached.

Forum: https://internationalflatfenderclub.org/index.php
XF: v2.2.3 Patch 1
[XFA] Core 1.8.0
[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak 3.0.9
PHP version: 7.4.11

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.27.05 PM.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 10.27.05 PM.webp
    94.6 KB · Views: 4
Here's the first one:

Server error log

ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Cannot call method getTypeIconClass on a non-object (NULL) src/XF/Template/Templater.php:1151
Generated by: Otto Feb 11, 2021 at 1:15 PM

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/internat/...', 1151, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1151): trigger_error('Cannot call met...', 512)
#2 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/xfa_nit_node_list.php(61): XF\Template\Templater->method(NULL, 'getTypeIconClas...', Array)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1655): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfa_nit_node_li...', Array)
#5 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/node_list_category.php(54): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:xfa_nit_...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#7 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(25): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('node_list_categ...', 'depth2', Array, Array)
#8 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#9 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(60): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list_entry', Array, Array)
#10 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/node_list_category.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list', Array, Array)
#12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#13 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(25): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('node_list_categ...', 'depth1', Array, Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#15 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(60): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list_entry', Array, Array)
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#17 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(220): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list', Array, Array)
#18 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#19 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_list', Array)
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#24 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#25 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#26 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#27 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#28 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(10) "/index.php"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Here's the 2nd error:

Server error log
  • InvalidArgumentException: Accessed unknown getter 'TypeHandler' on XF:Category[72]
  • src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:203
  • Generated by: Otto
  • Feb 11, 2021 at 1:15 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(115): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('TypeHandler')
#1 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/xfa_nit_node_list.php(61): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('TypeHandler')
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1655): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('xfa_nit_node_li...', Array)
#4 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/node_list_category.php(54): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:xfa_nit_...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(25): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('node_list_categ...', 'depth2', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(60): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list_entry', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#10 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/node_list_category.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list', Array, Array)
#11 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(25): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('node_list_categ...', 'depth1', Array, Array)
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#14 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(60): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list_entry', Array, Array)
#15 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#16 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s1/public/forum_list.php(220): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('forum_list', 'node_list', Array, Array)
#17 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#18 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('forum_list', Array)
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Forum\\Listin...', 'public:forum_li...', Array)
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#22 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#24 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#25 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
#26 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#27 {main}

Request state​

array(4) {
["url"] => string(10) "/index.php"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Top Bottom