[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak [Paid] 2.8.1

No permission to buy (€4.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Nodes Icon Tweak - Nodes Icon Tweak allows you to easily change the default icons of your nodes.

Description
Nodes Icon Tweak allows you to easily change the default icons of your nodes (Read, unread, pages and links).

Four types of replacement icons are available:

• Font Awesome
  • Icons loaded from your server
  • Sprite image URL
  • Custom Font Icons (Fontello.com)
View attachment 118785...

Read more about this resource...

Is this compatible to [AD]s UI.X style? (Sure, I know that I have to set the FA icons to display:none) . Would like to use this for showing images instead. Would like to test this one - any chance of a money back when it´s not working?

It's compatible with UI.X as far as I know.
And if it's not we would be happy to help and fix any compatibility issue.

@XFA

Are you able to add icomoon font? If yes, I will buy it directly!
It is better than Fontello...

Thanks for your return. :)

Hi,

Well that could be feasible. But there seem to be a pretty bunch of icons.
You would like a dropdown as I have for font awesome ?

Clément

Newest version with CATEGORY ICONS: Excellent. Works very good. (y) (Even compatible with UIX, so you can even have two icons – if one wants – in the category bar.)

Now you can get rid of the "WARNING: Assigning a node icon to a level 1 category has no effect." which is still in the node setup page in the admin cp... :whistle:

+Suggestion for future release: How about displaying all the icons in the Node Icon Tree in the Admin CP in front of the node name for easy reference for the admin? ;)

Last edited:
Now you can get rid of the "WARNING: Assigning a node icon to a level 1 category has no effect." which is still in the node setup page in the admin cp... :whistle:

Did not remember putting this :D

+Suggestion for future release: How about displaying all the icons in the Node Icon Tree in the Admin CP in front of the node name for easy reference for the admin? ;)

Good idea !

Can you please add both on XFA, I haven't access from here @ work and don't want to forget adding those.

Will certainly modify as well the FA icon picker in a later version as this is not very usable with such a long select.

I can't integrate something in the add-on that is not available to every user for free as you might understand.

I could implement the free pack and do the rest as a custom work if you want so.

I can't integrate something in the add-on that is not available to every user for free as you might understand.

I could implement the free pack and do the rest as a custom work if you want so.

I just sent you a PM.
I have another question:

Is it compatible with Xenbase from PixelExit?

I'm looking for something to replace the add-on: [******] Custom Node Icon 0.9

Will this work?

I need to be able to use .png images as icons. You can see the way I currently have it set at www.vondroid.com

Cheers,

Piers

Top Bottom