[XFA] Multiple Countdown

[XFA] Multiple Countdown [Paid] 2.4.0

No permission to buy (€4.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Multiple Countdown - Add a new block in your forum sidebar with an unlimited number of countdowns !

Description
This add-on lets you add a new block to your forum sidebar with an unlimited number of countdown !

A page is dedicated to the complete management of the counters. As long as the counter has not started, you can edit the countdown parameters.

Features

• Unlimited number of counters
  • Usergroup permission to manage the counters
  • Create/Edit/Delete counters
  • Countdowns created with:
    • Title
    • Starting...

Read more about this resource...

Yep... We are having hard time with our host...
Restoring our database from their backup seems to be a nightmare...

They launched something manually, we expect to get things back by the end of the day (Canada time).

Clément

would it be possible to add an option for the user to hide/collapse the module so it's hidden? i like this, but i know it annoys some of my users, so it would be nice if there was an icon or arrow they could click on to hide it.

Is there any way to move the Countdown just right under the user statistics on the index page? I had to disable Widget Framework because of compatibility issues with an add-on.

Between these two areas:

RsZSn8d.png

Is there any dedicated page to show multiple countdown to users?
we need to have a page to show all countdown together below each other.
And one suggestion: It would be great if it was possible to add description to each countdown (and then it will be shown right below its timer)

Thanks

Is there any dedicated page to show multiple countdown to users?
we need to have a page to show all countdown together below each other.
And one suggestion: It would be great if it was possible to add description to each countdown (and then it will be shown right below its timer)

Thanks

Hello,

No there is no such dedicated page, btw users should see all countdown if they are active no ?
Not sure what you meant by view them all in that case.

Adding a description would be something feasible yes. Can you post that suggestion in our suggestion forum ?

Clément

I have two problems with this add-on:
  • although the widget is imported in WF and it shows the manage countdowns, but its not showing counters. but when I disable WF it appears in sidebar.its not working as it must with my WF.
  • Our language is Persian and it is RTL. it shows counters from RTL too. But as you know numbers and times are LTR in all languages. See the screenshot below, seconds are on the left and the month is in the right side:
countdown.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom