[XFA] Members Map

[XFA] Members Map [Paid] 1.5.3

No permission to buy (€8.00)
@XFA @Fredxd

I have tested the add-on on your site. I entered the location in my profile settings and it worked fine on the map. But may be some users dont want to be anymore on the map. So i deleted the location entry, cleared the field and saved my profile. So no city is registered in my profile. But on the map, it is still shown.

Is it possible for users to delete their entry or is this a bug?

If field is not required users can delete their informations
Anyway they can also remove their location on map on privacy options

Edit: i have also try to remove my location on xen-factory and it’s work fine
Maybe it’s because you can change only one time your location by day (i have set this configuration on our forum)

How do I prevent GeoIP and Members to provide exact address on map? For security reasons it's not ok to let Members showing their addresses with street names and house numbers

Is it possible to force Field "Address" to substitute Field "Location" all over the forum?
I want users to fill in Field "Address" when they register, thus they will be able to choose from locations offered by google instead of adding different types of rubbish as their location.

They are no field address
Only default xf location field is used
Yes, it works as you said.

There is another question:
I started translating yr addon into my native language. How do I force locations to appear in my native language?

Last edited:
Yes, it works as you said.

There is another question:
I started translating yr addon into my native language. How do I force locations to appear my native language?

Actually is not possible to do it, you need edit addon in order add parameters in google map API.
I will try to give you modifications to do but i will not add new features on xf1 version
I keep your request for xf2 version ;)

If you don’t have news until end of week end don’t hesitate to remember me ;)

Actually is not possible to do it, you need edit addon in order add parameters in google map API.
I will try to give you modifications to do but i will not add new features on xf1 version
I keep your request for xf2 version ;)

If you don’t have news until end of week end don’t hesitate to remember me ;)
The problem is I'm migrating to XF 2.x in 2-3 years or may be later.
There are still lots of guys staying at XF 1.5.x and it would be great to have this feature added to XF 1 version

The problem is I'm migrating to XF 2.x in 2-3 years or may be later.
There are still lots of guys staying at XF 1.5.x and it would be great to have this feature added to XF 1 version

Xenforo will stop support 1.x branch in few month so you should consider migration ;)

Top Bottom