[XFA] Members Map

[XFA] Members Map [Paid] 1.5.3

No permission to buy (€8.00)
Would really like to see a solution to multiple pins being on top of each other.... maybe when you hover, you get a popup multi selector with list of names? With thousands of members, can't realistically ask them all to enter exact addresses.

Hello,
After installing the add-on, how can I process all users existing locations so that they appear in the map ?

Just for the record..... I was having some serious issues with my forum, where I was unable to edit certain members profile data. These same users were unable to change their passwords, etc. And these same users were experiencing a very sluggish response time. After digging into it, the problem turned out to be the feature in [XFA] Members Map "Enable GeoIP". It was making calls to the Google API that were timing out, causing all of these problems. Once I turned that off, everything is fine and back to normal.

Is it a bug? Did I over-run my call limits with the Google API? Don't know.

You
need to edit libary/XFA/MembersMap/Model/Location.php file

Find
PHP:
public function getAllUserProfileWithEmptyLocation()

and replace in this function the number 100 by your value

But take care because cron task run every hour and APIs request are limited :
- 150 requests per minute for Api IP
- 2500 requests per day for google Api

So i advise you to limit this number to 150 maximum

Thanks for the tip but I am not sure to understand : this will increase the cron limit ?
I was more thinking (if possible) on focusing the cron that performs geo-location on users who have filled-in locations (and not on all existing users).

Thanks for the tip but I am not sure to understand : this will increase the cron limit ?
yep
I was more thinking (if possible) on focusing the cron that performs geo-location on users who have filled-in locations (and not on all existing users).
Not in xf1 version,
Maybe why not in futur xf2 version.
Actually cron fill location of user who have no location

Top Bottom