[XFA] Medias Contest

[XFA] Medias Contest [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy (€12.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

Medias Contest - It's time for your user to start competing in media contests !

This is beta software. We do not recommend running it in production.

Please remember that this is beta software. It might contains known bugs and incomplete functionality. If you choose to run beta software, it is your responsibility to ensure that you make a backup of your data. We recommend you do this before attempting an upgrade.

Read more about this resource...

Can we see a demo of this in action? Also when a user adds a new picture to the contest, does the picture also get posted to the contest thread?

I was wondering, if there was a better way to display entries.

You know, to Vote, it should appear randomly so it's more legit to it. As well a widget for the homepage (side-scroll) that shows random entries and user can vote on them there as well.

On layout, the left sidebar shouldn't be displayed everywhere, makes sense on the contests homepage, but inside all contests and contest entries not really, that would give more space to the actual media entry on layout.

I was wondering, if there was a better way to display entries.

You know, to Vote, it should appear randomly so it's more legit to it. As well a widget for the homepage (side-scroll) that shows random entries and user can vote on them there as well.

On layout, the left sidebar shouldn't be displayed everywhere, makes sense on the contests homepage, but inside all contests and contest entries not really, that would give more space to the actual media entry on layout.

Ok I notes
At first I expected to get feedback on the current version, to correct the addon first if there are bugs
Then the enhancements and new features will follow.

Ok I notes
At first I expected to get feedback on the current version, to correct the addon first if there are bugs
Then the enhancements and new features will follow.
Oh, if bug, well, if i click next on the last entry of the demo contest admin created, i'll go towards an entry of another contest. Here

I was looking at the threads that the contest creates. Can you make it so that if they click on the submitted picture (in the thread) that it links you to the same picture within the contest so users can vote on them? This would make it seamless so that they can view the threads and easily vote.

Also why does the "contest rules" box appear the same size no matter how small the rules entry is? It takes up a lot of space and is not very attractive.

I was looking at the threads that the contest creates. Can you make it so that if they click on the submitted picture (in the thread) that it links you to the same picture within the contest so users can vote on them? This would make it seamless so that they can view the threads and easily vote.

You can edit text in options so you can link Img to entry url ;)

Also why does the "contest rules" box appear the same size no matter how small the rules entry is? It takes up a lot of space and is not very attractive.

It's one feature request by whoever finance this addon

Top Bottom