[XFA] Medias Contest

[XFA] Medias Contest [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy (€12.00)
Sorry I know this is not an excuse but I have other things to handle outside XenForo.
Also I do not have this addon to update, so I make based on the number of request and depending on the severity of the errors.
I did not get back on critical bugs so it seems to me necessary to update priority addons that can create a malfunction on basic functionalities.

I do my best to try to satisfy as many people as possible, then there will always be unhappy, this is part of the game, it's like this ...
But we must take into account that XenForo is a secondary activity and that I can not spend as much time as I would like as a good party developers here

So sorry again for the wait

Hi
I think I have quite forward on the next version
Normally the bugs will be corrected and new features are coming.

A little patience, I still have some functionality to work again before a stable release ;)

XFA updated [XFA] Medias Contest with a new update entry:

New features and bug fixed

This is a beta version, it is necessary to install on a test environment.

The complete list of features will be updated when the addon released in final version.

• New contest filters and sorts
  • Label on contest list view
  • Entries filters and sorts
  • Hightlight my voted entries, and my entries
  • Entry attachment : You can upload image from url
  • Medias contests tools on entries...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I tested most of the features but it may be that I forgot some.
That is why I decided to release this version in beta, so you can report me any bugs.
Thank you to report bugs on our support forum.

I tested most of the features but it may be that I forgot some.
That is why I decided to release this version in beta, so you can report me any bugs.
Thank you to report bugs on our support forum.

"The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible."

Likely mistake with version numbers or just upload of wrong one, as i can't upgrade.

"The specified add-on is older than the install version. Downgrading is not possible."

Likely mistake with version numbers or just upload of wrong one, as i can't upgrade.

Thanks for report I will look this tomorrow ;)

Download new zip, this should work, i have update this addon on our forum ;)

I see a lot of comments about Bugs and Beta. This addon looks very interesting, is it a stable product now? I think I would like to use it on my actual forum, not a test forum.

Thanks!

Hi actually its a stable version but i dont plan to upgrade it for new features
Only bug fix

Hi actually its a stable version but i dont plan to upgrade it for new features
Only bug fix
Oh that's great! I don't think I need any improvements, I just wanted to make sure it was stable.

Thanks so much, I am really seriously considering this addon.

Oh, one last question. Do you have plans to upgrade this for XF2?

Oh that's great! I don't think I need any improvements, I just wanted to make sure it was stable.

Thanks so much, I am really seriously considering this addon.

Oh, one last question. Do you have plans to upgrade this for XF2?

As @Floyd R Turbo said via the link below, i will maybe ported it if founded
But actually we work on other addons so not yet

Regards

Top Bottom