[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2

[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2 [Paid] 4.4.3

No permission to buy (€15.00)
XFA updated [XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2 with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

Corrected bugs:
  • User can submit more than allowed number of entries in MOTM album
  • Typo in Action when tie option
  • Error in Action when tie option for award most commented tie (most viewed and not most commented as second choice)
  • Error when clicking on filter menu in MOTM album page "Oops! We ran into some problems. The requested page could not be found." (filter link removed)
  • User number of awards criteria not working properly
  • Potential double post for 24H prior...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Your updates messed up the media gallery. Every time when someone is uploading a media to own album, I got template issues. Can you please investigate and fix this asap

Your updates messed up the media gallery. Every time when someone is uploading a media to own album, I got template issues. Can you please investigate and fix this asap
Did you report the bug ?
Please be more specific towards what errors you get otherwise it's hard to help.

XFA updated [XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2 with a new update entry:

URGENT - Maintenance release

Corrected bugs:
  • Error with some other add-ons dealing with username in the media votes display
  • Contest created multiple times the same day

Note when upgrading:
The 4.2.1 version had some debug code inside that was reseting the stored info about last created month contest.
I have done so the upgrade register July as being the last month a contest was created.
Delete any already created contest in August.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Any news? :) after promising feature in couple of days and failing to deliver even in a month?
You are not being fair. You posted it as a bug and he said he would get it done when it was thought to be a bug. When looking into your issue he said "I consider this as a suggestion rather than a bug so it's less priority in my task list." When you asked about a timeline he said "No and this is not gonna happen before at least a week if not more."

Reactions: XFA
Than don't make promises mate, and there has been nearly a month since I asked for updates, even there are some bugs which you failing to fix as well. Anyway, I will look for a custom addon as seems you failing on support. And I will get rid of your addons ASAP. Cheers.

Top Bottom