[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2

[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2 [Paid] 4.4.3

No permission to buy (€15.00)
There's a few bugs. They are not dealbreakers. Read them and see if they are important to your setup. Drop $15 and try it out. It's a great add-on!

It’s bug free or having issues ?
There's the odd bug. The Avatar overlay never changes so it's as if everyone has always won LOL
But I have it set up and it works for me.
People vote, then 1st of the month winner is announced and a new thread is posted for a new competition. But we seemingly all use it differently.
Depending on your setup, it may work, or may not.
It works perfect for me aside from the avatar thing, which IMHO, is no biggie.

Also the promote to group works but removes them by mistake later but that should be fixed soon:

Also there's a timestamp bug I have a workaround for it in the meantime:

@FaustVasea if you buy it and need help feel free to PM me. I've basically mastered the set-up.

Yes it makes a forum post which helps cross-promote the Gallery.
I forget if users can vote for themselves, I think not, but unsure.

If you use paid subscriptions as an award, that part works. Only the regular group promotion (not using subscriptions) has the bug.

There's the odd bug. The Avatar overlay never changes so it's as if everyone has always won LOL
But I have it set up and it works for me.
People vote, then 1st of the month winner is announced and a new thread is posted for a new competition. But we seemingly all use it differently.
Depending on your setup, it may work, or may not.
It works perfect for me aside from the avatar thing, which IMHO, is no biggie.

What do you mean the avatar overlays?

You can set it to expire, I have mine at 30 days. The problem is this action removes them from a promoted group if you use that. That's a bug. But you can set it here
Award timeout:

NP! If you use XF's user group promotion with the "number of awards won" setting there is a conflict with this but it's been reported., If not, you're good to go.

Top Bottom