[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2

[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2 [Paid] 4.4.3

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Again, you are not being fair. You can clearly read his responses.
Please do not get engaged in other businesses. You can see clearly the questions and answers on his forum. Even bugs which has been reported by you hasn't been fixed for ages.

I was actually in that thread, and posted as well so it is not only your business. You posted this in bugs with the bugs prefix and he changed it to suggestion and never gave a timeline after that.

Last edited:
You can't just come on here and sully someone's name because they don't implement the suggestion you want the most. It is not cool man. It impacts their livelihood.

• Love
Reactions: XFA
You can't just come on here and sully someone's name because they don't implement the suggestion you want the most. It is not cool man. It impacts their livelihood.

Its not cool to to wait months for a reply on a bug , suggestion, or a reply mate. It’s Not cool as I paid money for the addon and my expectations aren’t meet , it’s not cool that support should be decent for paid addon. And it’s not cool to get involved in someone’s business.

And it’s not cool to get involved in someone’s business.
Well you PMed on the bugs, and I helped. Even offered admin access help. So I am not exactly an outsider. I wish you luck and hope you get to do what you want with the add-on and you can still feel free to PM if you get stuck. :)

Last edited:
I haven't had any report yet, I wasn't able myself.
I am planning on reviewing our add-on compatibility with xF2.2 next week.

As far as I can see it works only for albums or does it work for categories as well?
Is there a version available for XFMG 2.2 etc?

As far as I can see it works only for albums or does it work for categories as well?
Is there a version available for XFMG 2.2 etc?

It depends of the mode you use it in.

I have not yet performed add-on check wrt. xF2.2.

Media opens in Lightbox by admins choice in CP. It can be disabled.

I know. But my members likes when media are opened in lightbox. So there's no way I can disable that. The developer fails to upgrade, update and make the addon fully compatible with xF2.2.

Well then I have to wait until the upgrade is ready

Well. You will have to wait for an other year. As you see his forum is getting spammed and he is not really concerned about his clients. And we'll, better to look for alternatives in my opinion.

Well. You will have to wait for an other year. As you see his forum is getting spammed and he is not really concerned about his clients. And we'll, better to look for alternatives in my opinion.
I'm afraid you're right about that.

I am just no concerned about you because you are spamming way too much than normal clients...

I don't understand the issue with the vote, I went to see the media and was able to vote properly.

I am just no concerned about you because you are spamming way too much than normal clients...

I don't understand the issue with the vote, I went to see the media and was able to vote properly.

I have no reason to spam at all. You should check when you open the media in lightbox. As my settings are set that users to open media in light box, they won’t the the vote button, till they have to click on media details. I can’t be bothered to record a video to show you. You are the one that should investigate , check and fix to keep clients happy. unfortunately this is good addon is wrong hands.

Top Bottom