[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2

[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2 [Paid] 4.4.3

No permission to buy (€15.00)
Did you somehow removed the thread that was created at the beginning of the month for the voting stuff ?

Oh hang on this could be my issue, as the user that created the thread was spam cleaned by one of my mods by mistake..... @XFA hold on for a bit.

Did you somehow removed the thread that was created at the beginning of the month for the voting stuff ?

OK running the cron manually produces the same error. I was expecting it to start a MOTM thread as I changed start date to today. Any ideas on how to fix this?

The pic that was voted on also showing the MOTM banner incorrectly.

OK running the cron manually produces the same error. I was expecting it to start a MOTM thread as I changed start date to today. Any ideas on how to fix this?

The pic that was voted on also showing the MOTM banner incorrectly.

Ok but did you confirm the thread was removed as you suspected ?

What do you mean by incorrectly showing the banner ?

Ok but did you confirm the thread was removed as you suspected ?

What do you mean by incorrectly showing the banner ?

Yes looks like thread was removed.

The pic that was voted for that produced the error is showing the MOTM winner banner now which is incorrect.

Yes looks like thread was removed.

That's the reason for the errors.
To avoid that I could add a a check but posts wouldn't be done of course as the thread is not here anymore.

The pic that was voted for that produced the error is showing the MOTM winner banner now which is incorrect.

You just said you ran the cron manually so that is most certainly due to that.

That's the reason for the errors.
To avoid that I could add a a check but posts wouldn't be done of course as the thread is not here anymore.

You just said you ran the cron manually so that is most certainly due to that.

The cron errored out with the same two errors. But yes I guess.

Ok ran the cron another time and got my new thread back. Some checks would be good.

Reactions: XFA
Could you please post here the phrase in your option containing the text template of the vote post ?

Sure:

Code:
Dear members,

A member has just voted for a pic for the Media Of The Month {1} contest.

{3}

View the [URL={4}]media page[/URL].

Don't hesitate to vote for the media you like the most !
The Staff

Hum ok seems fine, maybe an issue with URL not being canonical.
I'll check.

Any update on the fix? My MOTM ended for this month and had a bunch of posts with broken links and broken images as a result.

Top Bottom