[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2

[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2 [Paid] 4.4.3

No permission to buy (€15.00)
It will only apply when the cron run.
Did it ?

Sorry but fix did not do anything. I even waited for the month to roll over but all previous MOTM winners still have a MOTM banner including last winner.

This appears even the the addon is deactivated or uninstalled:

MTOM rules:
  • When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
  • Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
  • At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

Sorry but fix did not do anything. I even waited for the month to roll over but all previous MOTM winners still have a MOTM banner including last winner.

Hum, I'll check but I was sure it worked out.

This appears even the the addon is deactivated or uninstalled:

MTOM rules:
  • When submitting phase opens, you are authorized to upload up to a maximum number of medias (configured by the admin).
  • Once submitting phase ends, voting phase starts and you will be able to vote for your preferred media.
  • At the end of the voting phase, the winner will be awarded !

That's an automated added notice upon addon install, you would need disabling it manually.

Another bug, I can vote for my own media in mode 2 at least. I would think that would at least be permission based or disallowed entirely. @XFA

Hi guys, just installed the xf2 MOTM addon and the relevant tool kit and set it up so it's ready to run on mode 2 from June 1st.

Logged into the back end today and am seeing these errors [E_NOTICE]:

Screenshot 2019-05-27 at 12.38.53 PM.png

Screenshot 2019-05-27 at 12.38.40 PM.png

If you need any more info let me know.

Thanks.

So, Mode 1 auto-generates a public album? Because I thought XF did not have PAs. Can this work per category, or media type? Thanks!

Are we ever going to get the ability to vote for attached pics or auto attach pics to a MOTM album or add a MOTM page where people can submit their already uploaded media to a monthly contest.

The addon is stable now but badly needs features to make uploading and voting easier. It's simply too complicated to cause good engagement. I put these suggestions on your forum a year ago. 😉

@XFA

So, Mode 1 auto-generates a public album? Because I thought XF did not have PAs. Can this work per category, or media type? Thanks!

It generates an album in a defined category.

What do you mean by per category or per media type ?

Are we ever going to get the ability to vote for attached pics or auto attach pics to a MOTM album or add a MOTM page where people can submit their already uploaded media to a monthly contest.

The addon is stable now but badly needs features to make uploading and voting easier. It's simply too complicated to cause good engagement. I put these suggestions on your forum a year ago. 😉

@XFA

I am gonig to yes, I had some rough time on a personal side and less availability at the end of next year.
I am planning on providing new features to MOTM in a near future, currently working on the part of one of my xF1 add-on not ported yet.

Top Bottom