[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2

[XFA] Media Of The Month - XF2 [Paid] 4.4.3

No permission to buy (€15.00)
That unfortunately won't be possible.

You could change the date for it to re-run but the problem is that if there has been votes it might award to someone :/

What date are you referring to? No one's voted yet and waiting a month to see if it works is not entirely reasonable.

The day start. If noone voted, changed the date to today and run the cron.
You will then be able to change the date for the next month.

The day start. If noone voted, changed the date to today and run the cron.
You will then be able to change the date for the next month.

Actually it started all on its own last night during next scheduled cron run. It's odd that running the same job manually didn't trigger it.

Maybe a question of exact date.

Alright this thing is still pretty broken:

1. I found out I have duplicate contest start threads now
2. Another serious bug. It created the thread in a random forum (3 if that makes a difference) NOT the one specified in the options page.
3. Also seems to be ignoring date/format {1} params. I changed default n/Y to m Y and no change on thread updates where {1} is used.

Why isn't mode 1 working?

I have set 5th as start day for album creation, but now it's on the 7th and nothing happened....

If you change date to today and run it manually it works ?

When I tried that I got this error:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to protected method XF\Service\Thread\Creator::setUser() from context 'XFA\XFMGMediaOfTheMonth\Service\Motm\ThreadNotifier' in src/addons/XFA/XFMGMediaOfTheMonth/Service/Motm/ThreadNotifier.php on line 227

1. XFA\XFMGMediaOfTheMonth\Service\Motm\ThreadNotifier->notify() in src/addons/XFA/XFMGMediaOfTheMonth/Service/Album/Create.php at line 115
  2. XFA\XFMGMediaOfTheMonth\Service\Album\Create->create() in src/addons/XFA/XFMGMediaOfTheMonth/Cron/XFMGMediaOfTheMonth.php at line 172
  3. XFA\XFMGMediaOfTheMonth\Cron\XFMGMediaOfTheMonth::cronMode1() in src/addons/XFA/XFMGMediaOfTheMonth/Cron/XFMGMediaOfTheMonth.php at line 19
  4. XFA\XFMGMediaOfTheMonth\Cron\XFMGMediaOfTheMonth::cron()
  5. call_user_func() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/CronEntry.php at line 112
  6. XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry->actionRun() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1931
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 329
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Hi,

Sorry for the late answer, I don't connect on Monday.

From the error, you seem to be running an older version.
You should upgrade to 4.0.5.

Clément

Top Bottom