[XFA] Document/Manual/Tutorial/Article Writer

[XFA] Document/Manual/Tutorial/Article Writer [Paid] 2.8.3

No permission to buy (€12.00)
Are you talking about the icons? We have a setting to remove the image and replace it with icons. If the plugin resets the image, thats something themes should do but not add-ons.
Code:
    .redactor_dropdown a.icon,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a:hover,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a:active,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_act
    {
        background-image: none;
    }

Adding !important fixed it. I can't find an instance of the addon modifying the editor though.

It's not a great solution though D:

Code:
    .redactor_dropdown a.icon,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a:hover,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a:active,
    html .redactor_toolbar li a.redactor_act
    {
        background-image: none;
    }

Adding !important fixed it. I can't find an instance of the addon modifying the editor though.

It's not a great solution though D:
Do you have a demo of your install? PC it over Ill take a look :)

Are you talking about the icons? We have a setting to remove the image and replace it with icons. If the plugin resets the image, thats something themes should do but not add-ons.

Oh no no I am clearly not doing any icons reset.
I am using font awesome for icons I use on that particular page, which at some point can contain an editor when you are creating a section or editing it.
And apparently when doing so, silence has that strange looking behavior.

Are you doing something in UI.X that manipulates the icons at some point and would lead to that, something that I should be including as a template modification or kinda to be compatible with how you tweak the editor ?

Error:

Code:
XenForo_Exception: Invalid model 'XenResource_Model_Category' specified - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
Generated By: fdsafdsafdsa, Saturday at 12:01 AM
Stack Trace

#0 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/Model.php(113): XenForo_Model::create('XenResource_Mod...')
#1 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XFA/DocMngr/Model/Prefix.php(230): XenForo_Model->getModelFromCache('XenResource_Mod...')
#2 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XFA/DocMngr/ControllerPublic/Document.php(212): XFA_DocMngr_Model_Prefix->getVisiblePrefixIds(Array, Array)
#3 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XFA_DocMngr_ControllerPublic_Document->actionFilterMenu()
#4 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(178) "https://xenogamers.com/guides/filter-menu?&_xfRequestUri=%2Fguides%2F&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=fdsafdsa&_xfResponseType=json"
  ["_GET"] => array(5) {
    ["/guides/filter-menu"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(8) "/guides/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(58) "fdsafdsa"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Thanks will fix that in upcoming version.

Might be a small copy paste error when developing the prefixes :)

XFA updated [XFA] Document/Manual/Tutorial/Article Writer with a new update entry:

Bug fixes

Corrected Bugs:
  • Subsections doesn't display if parent not on that page (ie. page break before)
  • SQL error when in article layout and no document in the category
  • New Documents block shown on forum home even when no documents are available.
  • Missing phrases: parent_category, categories, choose_category, category, prefix_filters
  • XenForo_Exception: Invalid...

Read the rest of this update entry...

One more missing phrase!
xfa_dm_requested_user_has_no_documents

Also @XFA I forgot to enable thread creation for a category and I already made the guide. I tried manually creating the thread and updating the document's thread id in the database but that didn't work, as other discussions have the header linking to the guide. How can I manually fix this as I don't want to delete the document since I want to retain that id desperately!

Would it be possible on a guide summary update to check if thread exists, and if so, wipe the first post with the new details? If not, it creates it! Would make retaining such information much more nicer :) Also to send the tags of the document to the tags of the discussion thread.

Also if a user creates a parented paragraph, it just deleted the parent paragraph. So let's say I make a paragraph called "test" and I make a child of that paragraph called "testing" it just simply deleted "test"!
Actually the paragraph isn't deleted in the database, it's just hidden!

Another bug, when moving the order of sections onto another page, it doesn't update the URL in the table of contents to reflect that new page.

There is also an extra page at the end in the pagenav, which users are complaining about.

Finally when saving a section, sometimes it doesn't close the editor out. It's saving, but that's happening. Might be my board though.

Last edited:
One more missing phrase!
xfa_dm_requested_user_has_no_documents

I should really be creating the phrases on the fly...

Also @XFA I forgot to enable thread creation for a category and I already made the guide. I tried manually creating the thread and updating the document's thread id in the database but that didn't work, as other discussions have the header linking to the guide. How can I manually fix this as I don't want to delete the document since I want to retain that id desperately!

I'll give you the how to tonight.

Would it be possible on a guide summary update to check if thread exists, and if so, wipe the first post with the new details? If not, it creates it! Would make retaining such information much more nicer :) Also to send the tags of the document to the tags of the discussion thread.

Yes putting the tags to the thread would certainly be possible.
For the first part, I am not sure to understand ?!

Also if a user creates a parented paragraph, it just deleted the parent paragraph. So let's say I make a paragraph called "test" and I make a child of that paragraph called "testing" it just simply deleted "test"!
Actually the paragraph isn't deleted in the database, it's just hidden!

??? What was/wasn't deleted ?

Another bug, when moving the order of sections onto another page, it doesn't update the URL in the table of contents to reflect that new page.

Hum, very odd, I'll check.

There is also an extra page at the end in the pagenav, which users are complaining about.

That is if you set to put a page break after the last section.

Finally when saving a section, sometimes it doesn't close the editor out. It's saving, but that's happening. Might be my board though.

I know that, already experienced it but as this is a glitch it's hard to reproduce/fix.

Clément

??? What was/wasn't deleted ?
Here is an example on my board.
This is the table of contents:
a62b9a047d60b252fff730c122b31382.webp
However, '4 Donator Perks' is NOWHERE to be seen, since it's the parent to '4.1 Donator Tier Prices' and '4.2 Donator Commands'. It's still in the database but not visible to anyone at all on the page.
That is if you set to put a page break after the last section.
Alright :)

Oh ok, that will have to be investigated, guess that the change I made in last version that did that.

Regarding the thread you manually created, have you set discussion_type to document in the dB ?

That's the only reason I see for it not to link.

Top Bottom