[XFA] Document/Manual/Tutorial/Article Writer

[XFA] Document/Manual/Tutorial/Article Writer [Paid] 2.8.3

No permission to buy (€12.00)
Missing phrases:
parent_category: (admin.php?document-categories/3/edit)
categories (index.php?documents)
choose_category (index.php?documents/add?document_category_id=2) (head title)
category (index.php?documents/add?document_category_id=2)
prefix_filters (in the filters tab in the main documents page)

Also uhhhhhhh if I upgrade the addon are the default permissions that you set going to overwrite what I have set now? I'm just worried about that.

Features I'd like to see:
Add contributing authors.
Edit document by anyone permission.

When editing paragraphs the editor is busted if another style is modifying the editor icons:
3b7ddebaab1a8bf701a8686ece6671d1.webp

Adding a parent paragraph adds more pages??? And cycling through to the second page gives me this error:
Code:
Template Errors: xfa_dm_document_view

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/internal_data/templates/S.47,L.1,xfa_dm_document_view.php, line 595
There is also an extra page that is the same as page 2 but has no error, so I guess page support isn't working properly.

It doesn't display the paragraphs at all either so I can't even delete them.

When a prefix is created the style does a weird line break:
75e61edeaf1acce9522c181d75e77851.webp

Finally the option "Import from xF RM" shouldn't display for people without XF Resources since it gives an error :(

Last edited:
Missing phrases:
parent_category: (admin.php?document-categories/3/edit)
categories (index.php?documents)
choose_category (index.php?documents/add?document_category_id=2) (head title)
category (index.php?documents/add?document_category_id=2)
prefix_filters (in the filters tab in the main documents page)

Thanks for reporting.

Also uhhhhhhh if I upgrade the addon are the default permissions that you set going to overwrite what I have set now? I'm just worried about that.

No you won't loose them.

Features I'd like to see:
Add contributing authors.
Edit document by anyone permission.

What do you mean by contributing authors ? The possibility to give rights to edit to a co-author ?

Edit by anyone already exist.

When editing paragraphs the editor is busted if another style is modifying the editor icons:
View attachment 127563

Which style are you using ? You don't have that issue with the other add-ons ?
Is that style coming with a product that does template modifications ?

Adding a parent paragraph adds more pages???

Only if you check the box to put a page break after the paragraph.

And cycling through to the second page gives me this error:
Code:
Template Errors: xfa_dm_document_view

Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/fdsa/public_html/xenforo/internal_data/templates/S.47,L.1,xfa_dm_document_view.php, line 595
There is also an extra page that is the same as page 2 but has no error, so I guess page support isn't working properly.

It doesn't display the paragraphs at all either so I can't even delete them.

What did you meant by cycling through ? Can you reproduce that on our test account on xfa and give me a step-by-step instruction to reproduce ?

When a prefix is created the style does a weird line break:
View attachment 127564

That's is odd, you don't have that with the thread prefixes ?

Finally the option "Import from xF RM" shouldn't display for people without XF Resources since it gives an error :(

It's an admin or moderator right so anyone you give the right to should be able to convert a resource to a document, isn't it the case ?

What do you mean by contributing authors ? The possibility to give rights to edit to a co-author ?
Yes :D or even having
Which style are you using ? You don't have that issue with the other add-ons ?
UI.X. It looks like it's style related though. My fault :(
Edit by anyone already exist.
460348def05ee9bd81ac83b51955bc05.webp
I don't think so, unless I'm missing it :(
It's an admin or moderator right so anyone you give the right to should be able to convert a resource to a document, isn't it the case ?
I don't use XenForo's Resource manager so that shouldn't even show up for me haha. That's what I'm saying :)
What did you meant by cycling through ? Can you reproduce that on our test account on xfa and give me a step-by-step instruction to reproduce ?
I create a manual. Then I click add a new section and put a section title, no parent section, place section after none, and put page break after.
Next I create another section and put a section title, a parent section of the last section I created, place section after none and put page break after.
Now it doesn't show up, and an error occurs. However you have debug turned off so I don't think I can see the error on your demo.

Last edited:
Or like a wiki fashion where the article has no author. I'm looking for something like that tbh since I will have a dozen people editing them.

UI.X. It does not happen from other addons.

That's odd as it uses the same editor templates than the thread creation.
Issue is that I don't have UI.X.

View attachment 127584
I don't think so, unless I'm missing it :(

There is another set of permissions related to moderation stuff.
So yes you are missing something.

I don't use XenForo's Resource manager so that shouldn't even show up for me haha. That's what I'm saying :)

Ah ok, well it doesn't search if it exists or not.
It's impossible to manage the link display depending on whether the produxct is installed or not.
Just don't use it if you don't have it :)

I create a manual. Then I click add a new section and put a section title, no parent section, place section after none, and put page break after.
Next I create another section and put a section title, a parent section of the last section I created, place section after none and put page break after.
Now it doesn't show up, and an error occurs. However you have debug turned off so I don't think I can see the error on your demo.

Thanks I'll try to reproduce.

Or like a wiki fashion where the article has no author. I'm looking for something like that tbh since I will have a dozen people editing them.

That would need handling of post edit history in that case, which is a feature xF provides.
I might consider implementing edit history and then it could open the road towards that.

Please post your suggestion in our suggestion forum.

That's odd as it uses the same editor templates than the thread creation.
Issue is that I don't have UI.X.
Could you just add an option to outright disable Font Awesome as well since others may run into this conflict.

I'll post any other suggestions on your forum!

Also did you manage to duplicate the glitch? Because I don't think I can start using until that's fixed :(

Hi,

No I wasn't, I am working on a big project I have to finished before Sunday.
I'll see if I can figure out before that.

Clément

Could you just add an option to outright disable Font Awesome as well since others may run into this conflict.

I'll post any other suggestions on your forum!

Look into that but FA is needed for the icons.
I don't understand why there is an overlay on the icons if they are using FA.

You are sure that there is no specific customization that are done by UI.X through template modifications ?

Look into that but FA is needed for the icons.
I don't understand why there is an overlay on the icons if they are using FA.

You are sure that there is no specific customization that are done by UI.X through template modifications ?
Oh I mispoke. Yes UI.X modifies the editor. I was asking for an option for your plugin to disable edits to the editor as well.

Actually this looks like an issue with UI.X D: I'm sorry.
Are you talking about the icons? We have a setting to remove the image and replace it with icons. If the plugin resets the image, thats something themes should do but not add-ons.

Top Bottom