XF 1.3 xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

souhail93

Hello everyone I have a problem with the table I try to fix it but still the same problem thank you for helping me

ncBCugi.png

Erreur InfoZend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table './ps3crack93/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Généré par: Compte incconu, il y a 3 minutes
Trace de la pile
#0 /home/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...')
#1 /home/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...')
#2 /home/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...')
#3 /home/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...', Array)
#4 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(719): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...', Array)
#5 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(429): XenForo_Session->getSessionFromSource('f6086bfba339c62...')
#6 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(413): XenForo_Session->_setup('f6086bfba339c62...', 'N\xF9\xA2\xEB')
#7 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(318): XenForo_Session->start()
#8 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(257): XenForo_Session::getPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#9 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Controller.php(291): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
#10 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Controller.php(304): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Errornotfound')
#11 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(346): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Errornotfound', 'XenForo_Control...')
#12 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#13 /home/pscrack/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#14 {main}
État de la demande
array(3) {
["url"] => string(38) "http://ps3crack.fr/taigachat/list.json"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
["lastrefresh"] => string(5) "26028"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Run:

REPAIR TABLE xf_session;

If it's still erroring, then that would usually indicate there's something else going on with the server -- perhaps you're out of disk space or there is file system corruption?

Run:

REPAIR TABLE xf_session;

If it's still erroring, then that would usually indicate there's something else going on with the server -- perhaps you're out of disk space or there is file system corruption?
hello I did several times always repair the problem is his morning I walked well now its error xf_session

You can recreate the table if you want, but corruption is basically always an indication of something going wrong on the server. It could indicate that MySQL is being restarted incorrectly, disk or filesystem issues, or some other hardware issue.

Code:
CREATE TABLE xf_session (
session_id VARBINARY(32) NOT NULL,
session_data MEDIUMBLOB NOT NULL,
expiry_date INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (session_id),
KEY expiry_date (expiry_date)
) ENGINE = MyISAM CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

I suspect that there are more fundamental issues on your server then, but if you submit a ticket with phpMyAdmin details I can attempt to give you some more information. You may need to bring in a server guy to resolve any issues you're having though.

I suspect that there are more fundamental issues on your server then, but if you submit a ticket with phpMyAdmin details I can attempt to give you some more information. You may need to bring in a server guy to resolve any issues you're having though.
I can give you access and watch you?

Top Bottom