1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by souhail93, Sep 4, 2014.

1. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

Hello everyone I have a problem with the table I try to fix it but still the same problem thank you for helping me

[​IMG]

Erreur InfoZend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table './ps3crack93/xf_session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Généré par: Compte incconu, il y a 3 minutes
    Trace de la pile
    #0 /home/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...')
    #1 /home/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...')
    #2 /home/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...')
    #3 /home/pscrack/www/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(825): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...', Array)
    #4 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(719): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchOne('\n\t\t\t\tSELECT ses...', Array)
    #5 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(429): XenForo_Session->getSessionFromSource('f6086bfba339c62...')
    #6 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(413): XenForo_Session->_setup('f6086bfba339c62...', 'N\xF9\xA2\xEB')
    #7 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(318): XenForo_Session->start()
    #8 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Session.php(257): XenForo_Session::getPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
    #9 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Controller.php(291): XenForo_Session::startPublicSession(Object(Zend_Controller_Request_Http))
    #10 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/Controller.php(304): XenForo_Controller->_setupSession('Errornotfound')
    #11 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(346): XenForo_Controller->preDispatch('Errornotfound', 'XenForo_Control...')
    #12 /home/pscrack/www/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #13 /home/pscrack/www/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #14 {main}
    État de la demande
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(38) "http://ps3crack.fr/taigachat/list.json"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["sidebar"] => string(1) "1"
    ["lastrefresh"] => string(5) "26028"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Repair the table or truncate (empty) it.

3. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

Thank you for your quick response I just emptied and the repair but still the same problem

4. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

5. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

6. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

I can recreate the table please? because it is corrupt even if I repaired help me please

7. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Run:

REPAIR TABLE xf_session;

If it's still erroring, then that would usually indicate there's something else going on with the server -- perhaps you're out of disk space or there is file system corruption?

Mirovinger likes this.
  8. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

hello I did several times always repair the problem is his morning I walked well now its error xf_session

9. Mike

You can recreate the table if you want, but corruption is basically always an indication of something going wrong on the server. It could indicate that MySQL is being restarted incorrectly, disk or filesystem issues, or some other hardware issue.

Code:
    CREATE TABLE xf_session (
    session_id VARBINARY(32) NOT NULL,
    session_data MEDIUMBLOB NOT NULL,
    expiry_date INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
    PRIMARY KEY (session_id),
    KEY expiry_date (expiry_date)
    ) ENGINE = MyISAM CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

10. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

how have I done to create it please ask me many columns

11. Mike

You just need to drop the existing xf_session table and run the query I gave above.

12. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

I run the query but the table is not created

13. Mike

Are you receiving an error when you run the query?

14. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

not loading then nothing yard

15. Mike

I suspect that there are more fundamental issues on your server then, but if you submit a ticket with phpMyAdmin details I can attempt to give you some more information. You may need to bring in a server guy to resolve any issues you're having though.

16. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

I can give you access and watch you?

17. Mike

Please submit a ticket via the customer area with phpMyAdmin access details.

18. souhail93

souhail93 Active Member

I just sent you the ticket