XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I dont want to release a new version until we see what breaks tomorrow with Twitch's Helix changes.

I actually have 2103 ready to go... but I can't test if it actually works, until Twitch makes their API changes during the next few days.

Totally understandable @Jaxel! Many thanks already for looking into it!

Do you have also any news regarding the YouTube problem? Is this also an API issue that we are unable to submit YouTube Channel to the stream page? Also all YouTube channels which were added already wont show anymore.

Many thanks in advance!

Totally understandable @Jaxel! Many thanks already for looking into it!

Do you have also any news regarding the YouTube problem? Is this also an API issue that we are unable to submit YouTube Channel to the stream page? Also all YouTube channels which were added already wont show anymore.

Many thanks in advance!
YouTube submission is working fine for me...

But I recommend disabling YouTube anyways, because of their API quota changes.

I notice on 8wayrun you have support for Dlive live steams. Will you be sharing this feature? I have had some developers look into including Dlive into our site with no luck.

Sorry to bother you again. Is there a way to export all the streams? When we update, it deletes all the streams and we have to add them all back manually

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.3 - CHANGELOG

• Major changes to the way the Twitch API works. Starting this month, all requests to the Twitch Helix API now require an Oauth2 token. To facilitate this requirement, some slight changes have been made to the services table.
    • There are now TWO "API key" fields on the service edit screen. For other services that require an API key, only the first field is required. However, for Twitch, both fields are needed. The first field, will be your client ID, same as before. But the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @Jaxel - thanks for the update for Twitch and for having it grab the secret key by itself. However, I just updated to this release and it seems an error is happening when the system tries to reach out to Twitch for that key. I'll PM you the error - I don't know if it contains and sensitive data.

Thank you.

YouTube submission is working fine for me...

But I recommend disabling YouTube anyways, because of their API quota changes.

We are stuck trying to promote youtube as well since we have two youtubers' that won't change over. I have noticed I cannot add new youtube channels either lately.

Great update! The Mixer featured section is fixed! Which is fantastic (Finally)

Now my question is, can it be set up so:
1) the thumbnail for it isn't so massive when using the widget and the "tile" view style.
2) If there are multiple featured streams present, is there a way to have them rotate upon refresh? If not some sort of carousel design for them like featured articles on XenPorta 2?

Last edited:
So does youtube no longer work? Can't add youtube channels to my library? It gives me an error when trying to connect them?

So does youtube no longer work? Can't add youtube channels to my library? It gives me an error when trying to connect them?
YouTube lowered their API rate quotas. Just adding ONE channel has a quota cost of 14,400 a day... the default quota limit is 10,000 a day. So when the quota gets blown out, you wont be able to reach their API anymore.

I don't think it grabs the client secret by itself, but the OAuth token. I entered my client id and client secret and everything is working now.

yeah I figured it out, I misread the update notes. Jaxel's FAQs really do answer most all questions and I, mistakingly, forgot they were available under the overview tab versus FAQs....so now everything is working youtube and twitch.

@Jaxel , can't figure out something.....I can make categories for games or what have you within the settings, but how do I add a stream within that category? When I edit a channel it doesn't have the option to place it into a category? Any help is appreciated. :)

To write my reply a little bit more clear, The API uses a game name to identify it, when you add a game under Games, It must be in a format the streaming service can understand and you can set the category there under that game.

@Jaxel , can't figure out something.....I can make categories for games or what have you within the settings, but how do I add a stream within that category? When I edit a channel it doesn't have the option to place it into a category? Any help is appreciated. :)
Streams are categorized based on what game they are playing.

Top Bottom