XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Are you sure you added the Client ID as your API key, and not the Client Secret?
I had a look at the back end for him and everything looks OK. He’s out the values in the right places but obviously the value is hashed and cannot tell you exactly what he’s used.

Hey @Jaxel ,

How does one get the stream to fill the entire box?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Why is it only using like 40% of the space by default?

How do I get a twitch API to use with the add-on? Is there a step-by-step tutorial?

Edit: Nevermind, found what I was looking for. :)

Last edited:
Okay so, I may very well just be missing something I obviously should have noticed by now but i keep getting this error:

Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/Twitch.php at line 101
  1. EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpAll() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Api/Twitch.php at line 61
  2. EWR\Rio\Api\Twitch::dumpStreams()
  3. call_user_func_array() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Stream.php at line 47
  4. EWR\Rio\Repository\Stream->scrapeStreams() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Admin/Controller/Index.php at line 24
  5. EWR\Rio\Admin\Controller\Index->actionScrape() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 244
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2177
  10. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 390
  11. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Trying to use twitch, have created an application, am using Client ID as the API Key (also have tried the client secret)

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you,
Mike
Same problem:

XF2 2.1.3 / XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO 2.0.1.4

1565637894909.webp

1565637902629.webp

My addon for twitch stopped working on Jul 2. I get no errors. Not sure what do do. Even reinstalled. Everything else like Mixer and Twitch still works. Made new API and still does not work.

This may be a really stupid question and I apologize in advance, but what do I change so that when one of our streamers is streaming rather than seeing that polygon generic graphic behind their stream window you can see an image?

Thank you!

This may be a really stupid question and I apologize in advance, but what do I change so that when one of our streamers is streaming rather than seeing that polygon generic graphic behind their stream window you can see an image?

Thank you!

No insight from anyone? I swear I listened to the youtube video...am I missing something really easy?

Hello @Jaxel

How you I make the channels play on my forum rather than getting redirected?

Also, the channels say they are offline even though they are live and available.

Here is my site

Thanks

Top Bottom