XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.9

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

XF2 [8WR] XenRio 2 (Streams) PRO - Live stream scraper and browser. Add-on from 8WAYRUN.

BRANDING REMOVAL can be purchased HERE:

This is a complete rewrite of my popular live streaming scraper for XenForo. XenRio periodically scrapes various APIs in order to keep your users informed of the currently live broadcasts relevant to your community.

Demo:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Basic Features:
  • Scrapes supported platforms for...

Read more about this resource...

@Jaxel - Glad to see this on XF2! For those of us who purchased the original version, do we need to purchase this one again? Wanted to verify before I explored my options, thanks!

Excellent stuff but no support for livestream.com ?
Livestream.com doesn't really exist anymore, outside of a watershed system. If you can give me examples of what you'd be trying to scrape in Livestream, I can look into it.

@Jaxel - Glad to see this on XF2! For those of us who purchased the original version, do we need to purchase this one again? Wanted to verify before I explored my options, thanks!
Yes.

Livestream.com doesn't really exist anymore, outside of a watershed system. If you can give me examples of what you'd be trying to scrape in Livestream, I can look into it.

Thanks for the reply Jaxel, I would be using it for streams like these:

Code:
https://livestream.com/ntgrudgetv

https://livestream.com/itvl

https://livestream.com/fhra

https://livestream.com/MotorManiaTV

https://livestream.com/accounts/25420970

Just purchased. The featured streams colour is too much for my type of style. How do you edit this?
featured.webp

Never mind, I think it is working just no one streaming live for that particular game. Can you add option to show offline videos in that category/game as well?

How do you add streams from YouTube, wasn't really explained properly. Also the channels option wasn't explained properly, like what goes in the fields.

When I click 'Submit channel' I get this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.

How do you add streams from YouTube, wasn't really explained properly. Also the channels option wasn't explained properly, like what goes in the fields.
Just submit channels from the front-end submit form.

When I click 'Submit channel' I get this error:

Oops! We ran into some problems.

Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console.
What does it say in the browser console?

Can you add option to show offline videos in that category/game as well?
We show offline channels, can't show offline games.

Just purchased. The featured streams colour is too much for my type of style. How do you edit this?
View attachment 165697
CSS.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
core-compiled.js,q_v=9ddc0871.pagespeed.jm.dDg0pea4Pu.js:1 PHP:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method ArrayObject::hasPermission() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Channel.php on line 27
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Channel->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Rio:Channel', 'Submit', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRrio', Object(EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Channel), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#3 src/XF/App.php(1880): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#4 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#5 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#6 {main}

If you show offline channels, how do you add a channel via the admin cp , as at the moment, the fields I cannot work out what goes in them for someone whos new to xenrio.

An error has popped up when entering a twitch game:

XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '4-25362' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212

1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 174
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 69
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 74
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 196
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Spelling.php at line 68
  6. EWR\Rio\Repository\Spelling->updateSpellingsByGameId() insrc/addons/EWR/Rio/Admin/Controller/Game.php at line 88
  7. EWR\Rio\Admin\Controller\Game->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
  11. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  12. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()
core-compiled.js,q_v=9ddc0871.pagespeed.jm.dDg0pea4Pu.js:1 PHP:
An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method ArrayObject::hasPermission() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Channel.php on line 27
#0 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Channel->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Rio:Channel', 'Submit', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRrio', Object(EWR\Rio\Pub\Controller\Channel), NULL)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#6 {main}

If you show offline channels, how do you add a channel via the admin cp , as at the moment, the fields I cannot work out what goes in them for someone whos new to xenrio.
Change line 27 of 'src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Channel.php' to:
Code:
        if (!\XF::visitor()->hasPermission('EWRrio', 'submitChannels'))
Tell me if that fixes it.

I'll try that but this is what error comes up when i click the submit button:

• Error: Call to undefined method ArrayObject::hasPermission()
  • src/addons/EWR/Rio/Pub/Controller/Channel.php:27
  • Generated by: Zuse
  • Jan 4, 2018 at 5:14 PM
Stack trace
#6 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(142) "/ewr-rio/channels/submit?_xfRequestUri=%2Fewr-rio%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1515086021%2C6b1cee88b61a56d266e4885b9f41ede3&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(36) "https://www.legendofmir.org/ewr-rio/"
["_GET"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(9) "/ewr-rio/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1515086021,6b1cee88b61a56d266e4885b9f41ede3"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

An error has popped up when entering a twitch game:

XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry '4-25362' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212

1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 174
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 69
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 74
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 196
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->insertBulk() in src/addons/EWR/Rio/Repository/Spelling.php at line 68
  6. EWR\Rio\Repository\Spelling->updateSpellingsByGameId() insrc/addons/EWR/Rio/Admin/Controller/Game.php at line 88
  7. EWR\Rio\Admin\Controller\Game->actionSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1880
  11. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  12. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Don't enter a game in twice?

Don't enter a game in twice?

That is what I was doing but wasn't sure why it wasn't allowed because some people put videos in other categories on twitch. But no big issue.

Just need to make the notification next to the stream in navigation a little apart like the Whats New in the image i attached.

Can you please explain the channels option, what each field is for.

Also need an option to remove 'Uncategorised' from view.

The channels edit in the admin CP is for people with specific needs. If you don't know what each field is for, you dont need to use it.

some people put videos in other categories on twitch.
Huh? A game is a game. A category is a category. They are separate things.

Top Bottom