XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenPorta 2 (Portal) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.7

No permission to buy ($40.00)
That's not what XenPorta does... it doesn't change your base URL.
No that is not what I mean. My forum url was https://www.preppers-shelter.nl/forum
To install xenporta I had to move my forum to the domain root. After installing xenporta my forum was not reachable at the old url so I had to change that to https://www.preppers-shelter.nl/forums
With the extra S at the end.

but I understand the base URL needs to be something else? point not to the forum url but point to domain root?

Your base URL should be wherever XF is installed. If XF is in your root, then your base URL should be your root.

@Jaxel I've asked this before. On the 2.1 version, regarding the 'Countdown Clock' feature... I put a graphic in the 'active text' section - to identify what it is we are counting down to. Widget works great except that whenever an event is under 24 hours away, it minimizes the graphic so that it is unrecognizable. I realize the fix for this may be an HTML snippet vs. a fault in the mod, but for the self-taught it is frustrating. Do you have a fix?

Attachments

• widgetoptimal.webp
    widgetoptimal.webp
    21.4 KB · Views: 25
  • widgetissue.webp
    widgetissue.webp
    7.4 KB · Views: 24
You would need to add anything outside of the .countdown div.
Can you dumb this down for me by any chance? I'm looking at the options screen. Anything I can do there (display conditions?) or by adding html to the image field to keep the image from minimizing? It's obviously caused because the clock is set to have the 'days' field disappear once the event is under 24 hours. If it could remain and just say '0' the image would remain it's ordinary size.

Over 100 pages so pardon me for not wanting to search for what I'm looking for. I purchased this item the other day and set it up. How do I get the articles to appear side by side the way you have them on your 8wayrun.com website? Also, is there a way I can re-arrange the articles after promoting?

Over 100 pages so pardon me for not wanting to search for what I'm looking for. I purchased this item the other day and set it up. How do I get the articles to appear side by side the way you have them on your 8wayrun.com website? Also, is there a way I can re-arrange the articles after promoting?
I don't have Xenporta installed anymore to check, but it's in ACP - Appearance - Style Properties. There should be a section for Xenporta where you can set properties related to the grid. That's about all I can remember.

I forget the answer to your question about rearranging. Hopefully someone else can chime in on that one.

So... I went and watched the video and it appears that I don't have the option to add "Masonry Columns". This is a screenshot of what I see and the option in the video is nowhere to be found. The options circled below are nowhere to be found. Were these relocated in the latest iteration of the software? The screenshot below is from the Youtube video.

masonary.webp

@Jaxel Any way to add a filter search type thing like what [AddonsLab] Thread Filter is to the portal page?

example
QwQXJPy.png

I would be interested in buying this if it did or if there is a way to implement it.

Hello, since I updated to the latest version of Xenforo v2.2.11, Xenporta no longer works properly.
Posts in the selected category (automatic publishing) are no longer published on the home page. Manual article promotion works. Suggestions?

Last edited:
I mean this function:

122433.png

I selected this years ago. However, when a new post is published on this subforum, such article is not auto-promoted.

I mean this function:

122433.png

I selected this years ago. However, when a new post is published on this subforum, such article is not auto-promoted.
I think the users have to have a permission. When a thread is posted in an auto-promote forum, the user is prompted with the promotion form, same as for a manual promotion. I never used that feature but I recall something like that from testing.

The two users, who post in such subforum, are allowed to promote an article manually, as they now do. Before it was automatic (no permission has been changed)

Top Bottom