XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenMedio 2 (Media) PRO [Paid] 2.1.1.5

No permission to buy ($40.00)
@Jaxel so i did as much checking as i could. I took everything out and just left the video, it the same thing from chrome, firefox, and safari. Also, I noticed that it does it only on XenCarta. So having the video embedded on a typical forum page, it's fine. It shapes below as you see it. The ones above break regardless of what's done.

1526610236610.webp

----------------------------

Solution:

Took me 7 hours of guessing, but started thinking about xencarta @Jaxel. The solution is to have the cache at 0. If the page cache is on, at 1 or any other number higher, it will result in the output being all screwed up. At 0, it's fine. I hope this information helps!

1526629890452.webp

Last edited:
@Jaxel I don't want to repeat the messaje broo but, where i can put a messaje when auto thread is create (when i sumit a media)... i think only a thread of the video embed is too small. Can i add some text in any template? or something like that?

looks great as always! Just wanted to know if you plan to integrate the direct upload more. I saw in teh FAQ that I can upload it by ftp and then add it but would be great if it can be done when creating content within xenmedio.

@Jaxel I don't want to repeat the messaje broo but, where i can put a messaje when auto thread is create (when i sumit a media)... i think only a thread of the video embed is too small. Can i add some text in any template? or something like that?
Apparently, in the last version of this addon, I added a phrase you can edit to change the message... just forgot to log it.

Edit the phrase "EWRmedio_thread_content".

I can't add youtube videos anymore?

Code:
Server Error
A non well formed numeric value encountered

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in EWRmedio/Services/YouTube.php at line 36
EWRmedio_Services_YouTube::dumpMedia() in EWRmedio/Model/Submit.php at line 85
EWRmedio_Model_Submit->fetchFeedInfo() in EWRmedio/ControllerPublic/Media.php at line 348
EWRmedio_ControllerPublic_Media->actionSubmit() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 351
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /customers/1/b/c/vikingsofdestiny.dk/httpd.www/index.php at line 13

@Jaxel I think like xenforo media oficial addon a widget like a slider or caroules it would be better and we can add more videos in only one line... ;) could you put that option? like this it will not display de videos in vertical order (like in mvl phone)

@Jaxel
Would it be possible to add a feature to automatically import videos from a youtube channel and set the forum member as media submitter?

And possibly set the catagory as the youtube playlist name OR game name as set on youtube?

@Jaxel
Getting this error when clicking "Media" in a user profile.

• ErrorException: Template error: Template public:EWRmedio_medias_user is unknown
  • src/XF/Template/Templater.php:583
  • Generated by: Rick7C2
  • Jul 18, 2018 at 3:45 PM
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, 'Template public...', 's...', 583, Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(583): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(538): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'EWRmedio_medias...')
#3 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1248): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateCode('public', 'EWRmedio_medias...')
#4 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('EWRmedio_medias...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(81): XF\Template\Template->render()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(65): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('EWR\\Medio:Media...', 'public:EWRmedio...', Array)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('EWR\\Medio:Media...', 'public:EWRmedio...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
#10 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
["url"] => string(154) "/media/user/rick7c2.1/?_xfRequestUri=%2Fmembers%2Frick7c2.1%2F&_xfWithData=1&_xfToken=1531946357%2C51f9a137a045b2a23166eb754e8eeaac&_xfResponseType=json"
["referrer"] => string(49) "https://www.<REDACTED>.com/members/rick7c2.1/"
["_GET"] => array(5) {
["/media/user/rick7c2_1/"] => string(0) ""
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(20) "/members/rick7c2.1/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(43) "1531946357,51f9a137a045b2a23166eb754e8eeaac"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

I'm not getting a submit button anywhere on the extension's pages, front end or back end. I had to go to the submit URL manually. Is this normal?

I love how the services can be imported/exported/edited though. The syntax looks easy enough to understand. There are a few upcoming video sites like Bit Chute, DTube etc I think I'll be able to add then.

Edit: Removed one issue I was having since I didn't read instructions properly.

Last edited:
Are you using a custom skin? Does the link show up with the default XF2 skin?
...I see. It's part of the submenu options. Which on a skin like Titan is only accessible via the arrow button on the main menu. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction there.

how would i go about featuring a xenmedio video on xenporta 2? do i have to create a new thread and embed the media in it?

second, is there a sidebar widget for latest videos from this addon?

I upgraded to XF2 and the new version of XenMedio. Our community used the RSS feed in the XF1 version often. Does an rss newsfeed exist in this version and I'm not seeing it, or will it be back in the future? It's really important to our community.

@Jaxel could we get the following added as configurable phrases?

• Please enter a value for the required field 'category_id'.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'media_description'.

also, small graphical bug when deleting a video using the UI.X Dark 2 theme, but the default xf theme works fine:

screenshot-squattheplanet.com-2018.09.23-21-09-37.webp

Last edited:
@Jaxel if you're taking feature suggestions, i think this addon could really due with a 'submit video' button at the top of the page like they appear on the list of threads in the forums. this is especially important on mobile devices since the 'submit video' link is kinda buried in the off canvas menu, and since nearly 70% of my users are on mobile devices, almost no one is submitting videos to the archive...

screenshot-squattheplanet.com-2018.10.09-17-38-07.webp

Top Bottom