XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I got 2 errors location search and No RSVPs available for this date when click going, how to fix both error?
The RSVPs has 2 links the 0 going give error but the Calendar.+icon works so there is a broking link on the addon. and now for location error I see no fix for it.

Attachments

• XenAtendo2-error.webp
    XenAtendo2-error.webp
    57.7 KB · Views: 15
  • rsvp-error.webp
    rsvp-error.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 15
  • link-error.webp
    link-error.webp
    59.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I am having a heck of a time with the google API. I have a google API which is handling maps just fine in my other add-ons, but I cannot seem to figure out how to configure or setup the one that is needed for this calendar add-on. Anyone a little more savvy able to provide some insight, please and thank you :)

Just to clarify this is where you type the address into the submit form and it pulls/auto completes the address.

Last edited:
Yes, I was trying to scrape the US holidays.

@BlueSquares can you give me some insight on what I may be doing wrong with the API for this add-on? I am using google maps elsewhere without a problem. I have added the apps that the add-on says are required, updated billing and no matter what credentials I use I get either ! errors or a 'isn't working properly.'

Could use some insight from someone that has it working! :) Thank you

@BlueSquares can you give me some insight on what I may be doing wrong with the API for this add-on? I am using google maps elsewhere without a problem. I have added the apps that the add-on says are required, updated billing and no matter what credentials I use I get either ! errors or a 'isn't working properly.'

Could use some insight from someone that has it working! :) Thank you
Sorry, but I didn't do anything special. Once the addon was updated (after I posted about my problem), I just pressed the Scrape Holidays button, selected US Holidays and pressed Submit and it worked. I just did it again and it pulled in all the holidays through 2023.

Sorry, but I didn't do anything special. Once the addon was updated (after I posted about my problem), I just pressed the Scrape Holidays button, selected US Holidays and pressed Submit and it worked. I just did it again and it pulled in all the holidays through 2023.

Thanks... I continue to get errors from the API -- only when using in this instance, so frustrating. I've verified the domain, added billing, restricted the key...added the APIs lol.... it doesn't like me.

I have a problem with the links in the calendar. As admin I can click on the links on https://www.heilpraktiker-foren.de/calendar/month/2022/1/ and they show to the thread of the event. As other user der came a error message:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
The requested page could not be found.

Admin routes to https://www.heilpraktiker-foren.de/threads/marketing-netzwerke-fluch-oder-segen-für-ihre-praxis.27612/?id=176 and ohter users to https://www.heilpraktiker-foren.de/calendar/events/marketing-netzwerke-fluch-oder-segen-für-ihre-praxis.175/?id=176

Do those users have permission to view those threads? Do they have permission to view events?

Top Bottom