XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I did this with XenPorta. My addons came out before custom thread types existed. The problem with this, is it requires a large rewrite to accomplish, and XenAtendo is just not popular enough for me to put in the time to do this. So I made the decision not to rewrite the addon for this. For XenPorta it made sense, because of how many people use it. But XenAtendo is not popular enough for the time investment.
Understood mate.

However, if you still feel like adding just one more feature - "All day events" would be amazing!

Hi there @Jaxel, after upgrading to 2.2.0.3, I get the following error, when someone tries to submit a form via https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ozzmodz-advanced-forms.5632/:

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1366]: Incorrect string value: '\xF0\x9F\x98\x89 \x0A...' for column `finexes.com`.`ewr_atendo_events`.`event_description` at row 1 src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230
Generated by: User Oct 12, 2022 at 8:32 PM

Stack trace
UPDATE  `ewr_atendo_events` SET `event_description` = ?, `event_time` = ? WHERE `event_id` = 1
------------
#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(198): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1366, '22007')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(79): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1366, '22007')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(96): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(324): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('UPDATE  `ewr_at...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1521): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update('ewr_atendo_even...', Array, '`event_id` = 1')
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1248): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->_saveToSource()
#6 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Entity/Post.php(15): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1361): EWR\Atendo\Entity\Post->_preSave()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1381): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave()
#9 src/XF/Service/Thread/Creator.php(448): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave()
#10 src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php(19): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->_validate()
#11 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(1347): XF\Service\Thread\Creator->validate(NULL)
#12 src/addons/Snog/Forms/Pub/Controller/Form.php(521): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->createThread(Object(MMO\VerifiedBadge\XF\Entity\User), Object(NF\Discord\XF\Entity\Forum), Object(Snog\Forms\Entity\Form), Object(MMO\VerifiedBadge\XF\Entity\User), Array)
#13 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Snog\\Forms:Form', 'Submit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Snog\Forms\Pub\Controller\Form), NULL)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#17 src/XF/App.php(2353): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#18 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#19 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#20 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "/form/***.1/submit"
  ["referrer"] => string(56) "https://***.1/select/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["question"] => array(4) {
      [2] => string(6) "User"
      [3] => string(7) "*message title*"
      ["5_html"] => string(2496) "*message content*"
      [7] => string(2) "Ja"
    }
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(37) "/form/***.1/select/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Any idea what might cause the problem?

Hey @Jaxel - the latest update is causing a similar problem on my board.
If somebody tries to start a topic with emojis in it ( eg. 🌕 🌊 ♋ 🐕 ) and the emojis are in the first post of the thread an error occurs.
"Conversion from collation utf8mb4_0900_ai_ci into utf8_general_ci impossible for parameter in..."

Disabling the calendar add-on allows the post to be made.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 20.57.48.webp
    Screenshot 2022-10-13 at 20.57.48.webp
    208.6 KB · Views: 10
Thanks, I changed all the ewr_atendo tables into utf8mb4 to match all the Xenforo tables and that seems to have fixed it!

The first version of XF2 did not support emojis; so tables installed were utf8. XF2.1 added emojis, and upgraded internal tables to utf8mb4; but it did not upgrade tables to addons.

Hi @Jaxel does this add-on provide multiple calendars with a permission system?
I need to have forum groups dedicated
Calendars.
also, will I be able to see a list of attendees for an event?

TY

Hi there,

there is a widget for you calendar to show upcoming events...
This works perfect when the event has not startet yet.
But for multi-day events and "just happening" events, it would be nice if they are also shown in this widget until the end...
Is this possible? Maybe I have any wrong settings.

Hi there, its been 4 years now... is there a chance to get this "feature"?

Or does anyone know an event addon that supports such kind of widgets?

Registered on your site to see if I might be able to test this by adding an event. I'm unsure if this is possible, could you please advise?

Is it possible with this add-on to view an overall map which has drop pins for all events? I'm looking for something that has this so members can scroll around before clicking on the pin to see more details.

map.webp

@Jaxel is this compatible with PHP 8?
No idea.

Is it possible with this add-on to view an overall map which has drop pins for all events? I'm looking for something that has this so members can scroll around before clicking on the pin to see more details.

View attachment 280127
I was actually planning on working on that... but then lockdowns happened which stopped events completely and I never got around to it.

Hi
is it possible to connect RSVP into a normal thread poll?

I think should be easier for my users to accept to partecipate or not to an event.

There's a bug in the ICS export function which is passing across the wrong date format, anything starting in the afternoon will show up as the morning and anything starting in the morning and ending in the afternoon won't work at all.

EWR/Atendo/Pub/View/OccurExport.php
PHP:
                $output .= "\r\nDTSTAMP:" . date('Ymd\Tgis\Z', \XF::$time);
                $output .= "\r\nDTSTART:" . date('Ymd\Tgis\Z', $occur->occur_start);
                $output .= "\r\nDTEND:" . date('Ymd\Tgis\Z', $occur->occur_end);

Should be:
PHP:
                $output .= "\r\nDTSTAMP:" . date('Ymd\THis\Z', \XF::$time);
                $output .= "\r\nDTSTART:" . date('Ymd\THis\Z', $occur->occur_start);
                $output .= "\r\nDTEND:" . date('Ymd\THis\Z', $occur->occur_end);

Also affects EventExport.php as well.

Is it possible to add the function of syncing contacts and calendars with the server?

Synchronize their server calendars and contacts with their XenForo accounts.

The add-on will leverage the CalDAV and CardDAV protocols to interact with server.

Functional Requirements:

1. User Authentication: The add-on must provide a user interface for XenForo users to enter their server URL, username, and password.
  2. Calendar Synchronization: The add-on must be able to fetch and display a user's calendar events on their XenForo account. Users should be able to add, edit, and delete calendar events.
  3. Contact Synchronization: The add-on must be able to fetch and display a user's contacts on their XenForo account. Users should be able to add, edit, and delete contacts.
  4. Two-Way Synchronization: Any changes made to the calendar events or contacts on the XenForo account should be reflected in the server, and vice versa.
Technical Requirements:

1. The add-on must be developed using PHP and should be compatible with XenForo 2.2.13.
  2. The add-on should adhere to the principles and guidelines of XenForo add-on development.
  3. The add-on must use the CalDAV and CardDAV protocols to interact with the server.

@Jaxel it seems the template modification EWRatendo_thread_list_macros_thread_title for thread_list_macros breaks the censoring of thread titles, showing censored words.

Hello there. Thank you for this addon.

There's a bug related with repeat not keeping the start time.

Fix Occur.php, line 232

Code:
$endTime->modify($occur['occur_repeat']);

To:
Code:
$strTime->modify($occur['occur_repeat']);

Thank you.

Top Bottom