XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Trying to upgrade and getting an error that 2.2.0.2 requires XenForo 2.2

Does the 2.2 series of this add-on only support 2.2 or also support 2.2?

There are different versions for each major release. XF changes a lot of core code with each major release, making it incompatible with previous versions.

• Code:
    ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Template public:bookmark_item_ewr_atendo_event is unknown
    src/XF/Template/Templater.php:664
    Generated by:
    Mar 15, 2021 at 6:04 PM

Stack trace
    #0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 664, Array)
    #1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(664): trigger_error('Template public...', 512)
    #2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1593): XF\Template\Templater->getTemplateData('public', 'bookmark_item_e...')
    #3 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('bookmark_item_e...', Array, true, NULL)
    #4 src/XF/Bookmark/AbstractHandler.php(172): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:bookmark...', Array)
    #5 src/XF/Entity/BookmarkItem.php(169): XF\Bookmark\AbstractHandler->renderMessageFallback(Object(XF\Entity\BookmarkItem))
    #6 [internal function]: XF\Entity\BookmarkItem->renderMessageFallback()
    #7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1166): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
    #8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/public/bookmark_macros.php(135): XF\Template\Templater->method(Object(XF\Entity\BookmarkItem), 'renderMessageFa...', Array)
    #9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(799): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
    #10 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/Templater.php(121): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('bookmark_macros', 'row', Array, Array, Object(XF\Template\MacroState))
    #11 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s4/public/account_bookmarks_popup.php(25): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('bookmark_macros', 'row', Array, Array)
    #12 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1626): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater), Array, NULL)
    #13 src/addons/MaZ/AMP/XF/Template/XF22/Templater.php(52): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('account_bookmar...', Array, true, NULL)
    #14 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): MaZ\AMP\XF\Template\XF22\Templater->renderTemplate('public:account_...', Array)
    #15 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(84): XF\Template\Template->render()
    #16 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Json.php(68): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderHtmlFallback('XF:Account\\Book...', 'public:account_...', Array)
    #17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(458): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json->renderView('XF:Account\\Book...', 'public:account_...', Array)
    #18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(440): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
    #19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(400): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Json), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
    #20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(58): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'json')
    #21 src/XF/App.php(2326): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
    #22 src/XF.php(488): XF\App->run()
    #23 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
    #24 {main}

Any Idea what is causing these, I get a few every day and have done for quite a while (y)

Hey Jaxel. I'm edging towards purchasing XenAtendo, and have watched your YouTube clip, read the FAQs etc.
In post #595 of this thread someone talks about a sidebar widget. Does XenAtendo give me a homepage sidebar showing upcoming events? I have that in AndyB's calendar add-on and don't want to lose it.

Jaxel, I've purchased and installed the add-on. How do I get the homepage sidebar panel to appear? All I see is the automatically-generated forum thread in the standard "Latest posts" sidebar panel, but I was hoping to see an "Upcoming events" panel.

Edit: never mind - I figured it would add the sidebar panel automatically, but apparently I can do that myself. (I'm not that familiar with how Xenforo works, and other add-ons have added their own panels automatically.)

I have just installed this addon. I have 2 questions:
  1. How/where do I set up the categories?
  2. Allow limiting events to usergroups: once a usergroup has been selected, there doesn't seem to be an option to unselect. I'm now stuck with one I selected for testing, but cannot remove it.
Thanks.

I have just installed this addon. I have 2 questions:
  1. How/where do I set up the categories?
  2. Allow limiting events to usergroups: once a usergroup has been selected, there doesn't seem to be an option to unselect. I'm now stuck with one I selected for testing, but cannot remove it.
Thanks.
1. When you first click '[8WR] XenAtendo2' in the LHS menu under 'Add-ons' the main panel screen gives you four large buttons. The first of those for me is 'Categories'.
2. On a Windows machine, hold down the Ctrl button while clicking entries in any multi-select box to select and de-select any of the entries. (Works in all website forms.)

1. When you first click '[8WR] XenAtendo2' in the LHS menu under 'Add-ons' the main panel screen gives you four large buttons. The first of those for me is 'Categories'.
2. On a Windows machine, hold down the Ctrl button while clicking entries in any multi-select box to select and de-select any of the entries. (Works in all website forms.)
You're a star! Thank you for the prompt reply and help :)

Is there a way to show the section links (Monthly, Weekly, Agenda etc) on the calendar view pages when the main Calendar navigation tab is disabled?

I've purchased this plugin but seems pretty limited:
  • We currently have 2 events that run Sun-Thurs every month. This calendar makes you create a separate event for each day of the week - so instead of 2 events it will be 10 events.
  • The max number of times a single event can recur is 10 times. So every 10 times we have to create a new event. Huge problem - we have over 150 events a month.
  • RSVP does not seem to work.
How can I get rid of these limitations? Thanks.

All those settings are controlled in the admin CP.
This does not reply to my concerns, but I will rewrite them as questions:

1. We currently have 2 events that run Sun-Thurs every month. This calendar makes you create a separate event for each day of the week - so instead of 2 events it will be 5 events (Sunday, Monday, ..., Thursday). Can this be only one event instead of 5?
2. The max number of times a single event can recur is 10 times. So every 10 times we have to create a new event. Huge problem - we have over 150 events a month. How can we add events with infinite recurrences?
3. Is there a bug in RSVP or is it working properly and I did not figure it yet?

Thanks.

We just bought this add-on and we love it. We have two suggestions:

1. It would be perfect if we would be able to add an event link to the main event information. The type of event we would have scheduled in the calendar typically would have an event website we would like to add for more information.

2. I don't see an option to add an existing calendar entry to an existing thread. Of course we have the option to create a thread during creating a calendar entry. But in quite some cases, the event date is known a long time before the event and no discussion is necessary or even desirable at the moment of entry.

Top Bottom