XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
We have an older version of this currently on our forum, disabled, since we were on Xenforo 1.x (from previous forum administrator) We have since upgraded to the most current Xenforo, and this was moved to the disabled/legacy section.

I'd like to either upgrade and start using it again, or to safely remove the old version - and any database modifications it made.

[8wayRun.Com] XenAtendo (Events) 1.5.0

Any advice appreciated as to how to remove it properly, and if we are entitled to the current version.

Thanks

If you uninstall a 1.x add on, my understanding is that it cannot do a proper uninstall and leaves all the stuff in the database.

Thanks for the reply. That is currently turned on but I am still seeing: All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London
Did this ever get solved? If not, look in your preferences and make sure your time zone is set to your actual local time zone. By default it is set to London for some reason.

Hello,

Is it possible to implement a few important event related features?
  1. A setting to limit how many RSVP vacancies are available for RSVP?
    • With RSVPed member names visible.​
  2. An option to preset event venues
  3. An option to control RSVP options. In my case I would like to remove "interested" and apart from removing it in the template I see no option for that.
Thank you

Hello,

Is it possible to implement a few important event related features?
  1. A setting to limit how many RSVP vacancies are available for RSVP?
    • With RSVPed member names visible.​
  2. An option to preset event venues
  3. An option to control RSVP options. In my case I would like to remove "interested" and apart from removing it in the template I see no option for that.
Thank you
You can already see who RSVP'd by clicking on the RSVP count link.

As for the other options... that was my original plan for this addon. However, the number of people who have purchased this addon is so TINY, that I just didn't see the financial incentive in continuing to work and add big significant features. I'll probably add them some day if I get bored, but I don't make money from this addon, so nothing in it is a priority.

are the scraped holidays in the control panel button "Holidays" supposed to get added to my calendar automatically

EDIT: discovered you have to rebuild the add on after scraping the holidays

is there a way to make members birthdays show up on the calendar ?

i notice when i go to create an event in the specified forum it is not showing my available prefixes ?

Last edited:
  • I want this calendar to view event by user or usergroup, export to .csv (exel) by user/usergroup too
  • Usergroup/user cant view other usergroup/user event
  • A usergroup forced turn on location to post on calendar they can`t write location manually...
  • Start time, end time, calculate event time by day, week, month ( how many time user have spend to the event`s Calculate event hour, if an user have stay in event from 12:00 start time until 15:00 end tim that can be automatic calculate 3 hours! (If it is posible ) )

I am trying to set up the Google Maps integration but I get an error as shown.

I have the 4 API enabled and I have cut and pasted the API key, what am I doing wrong?

2020-08-31 (1).png

Type too

Application restrictions​

none

Wait 10 mins

I have this

• Geolocation API
  • Google Calendar API
  • Cloud Trace API
  • Service Usage API
  • Service Management API
  • Google Cloud Storage JSON API