XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Map shown in event doesn't match GPS coordinates.
I start creating an event for "Neue Messe Germany", adress lookup works perfectly well, correct map is shown during editing. After saving the event, the map shown is a different one. It show the MAP of Neue Messe, 04357 Leipzig, Germany.
Looking in the DB the correct GPS coords of the event are shown.
For reference I created an event with "Neue Messe, 04357 Leipzig, Germany" - here shown Map and GPS are correct.

Did it again with another testevent, same location, same error

Map shown in event doesn't match GPS coordinates.
I start creating an event for "Neue Messe Germany", adress lookup works perfectly well, correct map is shown during editing. After saving the event, the map shown is a different one. It show the MAP of Neue Messe, 04357 Leipzig, Germany.
Looking in the DB the correct GPS coords of the event are shown.
For reference I created an event with "Neue Messe, 04357 Leipzig, Germany" - here shown Map and GPS are correct.

View attachment 189793
View attachment 189794

View attachment 189795

Did it again with another testevent, same location, same error

View attachment 189797

View attachment 189798
View attachment 189799
XenAtendo only can fetch, how Google has bind the keywords given with adresses. So it´s up to you, to approach this the right way. Location is the "Neue Messe", adress is the physical adress - or if you´re lucky, Google has bind the keyword "Neue Messe" to the correct physical adress. Since the Neue Messe in Leipzig is far more popular, of course they will have the keyword "Neue Messe" linked to the adress in Leipzig.

Keywords are not always unique, so Google can spit out results as array that will be presented to XenAtendo, which - of course - takes the first in the list. You have to be more specific with an adress. I always use physical adresses to prevent that.

Strange as the address lookup during editing works well, but screws up when saved. Different APIs?
In fact this would mean GPS coordinates are for the trash here. So I need to find a way to cheat... Google...

When creating an event - Under Enable RSVP system option I see "Users will be able to respond with their attendance and guests".
But when responding to an Event RSP offers three options only
190111 where can I enter # of attendance / guests ?

Hello Jaxel, we migrated yesterday from xf1 to xf2 and i tried to import the database to xf2 with your Importer.
Unfortunately it gives an issue with the Importer.

Would be glad, if you can help us.

Hello.
We have some suggestions for improvement.

1. An option to specify whether RSVP is preselected when creating calendar entries.
  2. Setting whether the category block is expanded or not when calendar entries are created. (At the moment it is not expanded during creation, but it is during editing.)
  3. If the start date is entered and the end date is in the past, there is a warning message. It would be better to adjust the end date directly to the start date.

It would be nice if you could tell us if it's possible to do something like this.

We ve an small issue with calendar and präfix in our board.
in our board we ve 2 forums to created events.

When i start to creat an thred,i see no präfix

when i switch to the secound eventforum

i can use the präfix.And if i switch back to the other event forum

i can use the präfix too.

Hi @Jaxel
It would be brilliant to be able to 'subscribe' to our calendar, so we're able to view all events on our local computer calendars and mobile devices.
My daughter's school has a calendar they use for parents appointments that we're able to subscribe to as follows:
Something like this would be SO handy, and I suspect most people who use our forum would subscribe to it.
Cheers - Graham

@Jaxel or anyone here who may know.. I want to add a notice to be displayed when someone is submitting an event to the calendar. I can do this using the Page Criteria -> Content Template Is function within notices, but I am not sure what to use as the content template to accomplish this. I searched the templates for 8WR XenAtendo but did not see any that specified _add or _submit... so am at a loss. Could someone perhaps provide some insight? I need to give people a little direction when they submit event items and this is the best way to do it....

Thanks in advance!

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO with a new update entry:

2.1.0.1 - CHANGELOG

• You can now export all future events from a calendar in ICS/CSV format. You can use this as a "subscribe" endpoint in your preferred calendar software.
  • Event images will now be called correctly if you are using a CDN. This function may not work properly if you are deleting the local images from your /data folder after syncing to the CDN. BOTH files must exist (since file checking is done locally), but the user will be served the CDN version.
  • Fixed the requirement notice for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi @Jaxel. What do you think about my suggestions?

Hello Jaxel, we migrated yesterday from xf1 to xf2 and i tried to import the database to xf2 with your Importer.
Unfortunately it gives an issue with the Importer.

Would be glad, if you can help us.

It just did the same (XenAtendo Events 1.1.5 for XF 1.5 -> XenAtendo 2.1.0.1), updated the addon in ACP after copying the files from "upload" and then tried to use your importer, @Jaxel.

It started well and after 25.000 occurrences I got this error:

From the Error Log:

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 4 bytes
  • src\addons\EWR\Atendo\Import\Importer\Atendo113.php:290
Code:
Stack trace
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] unse...', 'E:\\xampp_PHP7.2...', 290, Array)
#1 src\addons\EWR\Atendo\Import\Importer\Atendo113.php(290): unserialize('NULL')
#2 src\XF\Import\Runner.php(160): EWR\Atendo\Import\Importer\Atendo113->stepEvents(Object(XF\Import\StepState), Array, 8)
#3 src\XF\Import\Runner.php(74): XF\Import\Runner->runStep('events', Object(XF\Import\StepState), 8)
#4 src\XF\Admin\Controller\Import.php(232): XF\Import\Runner->run()
#5 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(321): XF\Admin\Controller\Import->actionRun(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(248): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Import', 'Run', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#7 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(100): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Import), NULL)
#8 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(50): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#9 src\XF\App.php(2177): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#10 src\XF.php(392): XF\App->run()
#11 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#12 {main}

Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(36) "/forum_xf21/admin.php?import/run"
  ["referrer"] => string(55) "http://localhost:81/forum_xf21/admin.php?import/run"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["import/run"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(1) {
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

Although it's a local copy only I need help please, since we have to move forward with the migration, there are several things to do after the calendar.

It stops immediately after the occurs. I checked the database and saw the same amount of occurs in old and new table, but don't remember to have seen an event in the database (90% sure)

@Jaxel if i create an event und upload an image, i am not be able to delete the image when editing the event. Could you please fix this or tell me how i can delete the image?

Top Bottom