XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Code:
Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Google.php at line 21
EWR\Atendo\Repository\Google->fetchGeoCode() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Entity/Event.php at line 246
EWR\Atendo\Entity\Event->_preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1285
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 51
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 168
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 243
EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2155
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 389
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I am getting this error when creating an event. Any ideas?

Code:
Error: Call to undefined method GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Response::json() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Google.php at line 21
EWR\Atendo\Repository\Google->fetchGeoCode() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Entity/Event.php at line 246
EWR\Atendo\Entity\Event->_preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 1285
XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->preSave() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 51
XF\Mvc\FormAction->XF\Mvc\{closure}() in src/XF/Mvc/FormAction.php at line 168
XF\Mvc\FormAction->run() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 243
EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 248
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2155
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 389
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I am getting this error when creating an event. Any ideas?
Why are you running XF2.1 BETA?

This addon DOES NOT work with XF2.1 at the moment. An update is already completed and will be released on the day XF2.1 comes out.

Tried to set up the Google API integration but struggling with the right choice of API.
Error message is : Google Maps Platform rejected your request. This API project is not authorized to use this API."
I have registered the project, but don't know which API to use ? Maps, geo location etc ?

@Jaxel we ve an problem with ur nice calendar.If we want do export an date we ve troubles do
see the correct time

an example from xf1....

Here u see the date is not correct in XF 2.,, our problem is ,the time and date is not correct.
Maybe 3 hrs we re behind the date.

Ist this our fauld, the time is correct in the post,bat not if i export it.

Tried to set up the Google API integration but struggling with the right choice of API.
Error message is : Google Maps Platform rejected your request. This API project is not authorized to use this API."
I have registered the project, but don't know which API to use ? Maps, geo location etc ?
The APIs you need to enable are listed in the options:

@Jaxel we ve an problem with ur nice calendar.If we want do export an date we ve troubles do
see the correct time

an example from xf1....

View attachment 189107

View attachment 189108

Here u see the date is not correct in XF 2.,, our problem is ,the time and date is not correct.
Maybe 3 hrs we re behind the date.

Ist this our fauld, the time is correct in the post,bat not if i export it.
The user's timezone may be different from the event timezone.

Hi there, the map preview feature before saving an event is not showing/working, doesn't show anything. As a matter of fact, whatever I write in the address box is erased...

Recently bought this add-on and I really like it, but like some of the replies in this thread already suggest, the primary thing this add-on must do is very hard to find. A user must be able to easily tell that he/she's coming to an event, otherwise he might as well write an old-fashioned reply. So why is this feature hidden in a drop-down menu hidden under a very small icon on the right side of the screen?

The previously posted mockup would be a better idea and makes this addon a lot clearer for the nowadays lazy users.

Or even something a bit above where I just added the buttons

View attachment 174792

You said that this is not an option, since you RSVP to an occurrence and not the event itself. But if there's just 1 occurrence you could show the buttons as in the second mockup, otherwise show the buttons next to each occurrence.
Also, from a Ux-perspective it's better to show the map on the right side and the event info to the left. The map is using quite some screen space while the zoom level is high, so unless all your users live in the same place and the location is pretty much the only information that's important to them, the map could be smaller, zoomed out and below or after the primary info such as a date and the option to RSVP.

Sorry for typing this much. Other than this the add-on is awesome :)

@Jaxel , may be you can help me with that:
XenAtendo supports categories and they can be searched for by the filter. Unfortunal this filter isn´t very obvious to visitors and - to be honest - I would love to have an optional category menu on the left hand side, that would give categories way more funcionality und use and I´m really missing this since the very first release of XenAtendo. But I guess, this is something I probably can't talk you into...or? ;)

So I´ll try my luck with the second best: is it possible to have the dropdown category filter (and the category filter only) from event/filters in the subnavigation, too? I´ve tried to work my way through, but somehow this is going over my head. Any chance you could provide a little code-snippet for altering the template? Would really appreciate your help with this.

P.S.: How do I link users to a XenAtendo overview, where, for example, only events from category 2 are listed? I´ld like to be able to send users from specific usergroups directly to topic related events, without them being forced to use the filter at all. That way the links could be used in mailings etc.

Last edited:
Hi Jaxel, could you imagine a way to publish / synchronize I import Nobita social group calendar entries in the calendar of XenAtendo?
Having groups their private calendar is OK , however, making the events visible in your XenAtendo, optionally , would be a big bonus.
And...Like andy_mk3 wrote...The Addon is great 👍

Last edited:
Top Bottom