XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
Hi there,

Where can I get the upgrade? When I click the download button it sends me to Paypal but I've already paid for this addon not long ago...

Hi , has anyone managed to make this area a little easier to respond with / be seen ?

1523303902133.webp

I would like it so that there is more of a visual clue for my end users so they are more inclined to respond. Perhaps a series of buttons?

Is anyone else having a problem showing the Local Time Zone in the calendar view, weekly view, agenda view, and sidebar? My event shows up correctly now when I'm looking at the actual event, but the time zone for all other views is for London.

I'm getting an error trying to add events on 2.0.0.9:

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] DateTime::setDate() expects parameter 1 to be integer, string given in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php at line 172
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. DateTime->setDate() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php at line 172
  3. EWR\Atendo\Repository\Occur->getTimesFromInput() insrc/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php at line 194
  4. EWR\Atendo\Repository\Occur->buildOccurs() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 278
  5. EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  10. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Take a screenshot of your add event date form pls.
This part?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just noticed that there are a few other errors it throws at the same time too:

[E_NOTICE] Undefined index: strDate
1 minute ago src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php:167
[E_NOTICE] Undefined index: strTime
1 minute ago src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php:168
[E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 1
1 minute ago src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php:172
[E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 2

This part?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I just noticed that there are a few other errors it throws at the same time too:

[E_NOTICE] Undefined index: strDate
1 minute ago src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php:167
[E_NOTICE] Undefined index: strTime
1 minute ago src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php:168
[E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 1
[E_NOTICE] Undefined offset: 2
Revert your templates.

I haven't received the download link... I imagine that the download link I should be getting it in the inbox of the email address that I'm using here in this forum, isn't it?
No, its the email address you purchased with through paypal.

It should no longer be strDate, it should now be date[strDate]. If its not, then your templates are out of date.

Hi there... I am really interested in your add-on. But I have one question:
Are the events a user created also shown in the users profile and on whats new page?

Jaxel, the one thing that I have always felt was missing in XenAtendo is the ability to have multiple calendars. For example a calendar of events in each State, or even Country, so I was wondering if the Category feature could be used in some way other than it being a Filter which many users don't see or even use properly

Top Bottom