XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I uninstalled the add-on, reuploaded the 2.0.0.8 version and I still have the same trouble. Created a test event on April 4 at 17:00-19:00. The event gets created for April 3 at 17:00-19:00.

Every time I create an event I get the error below. Everything works, but I get the error in the log below every single time.

Code:
ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] A non well formed numeric value encountered src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php:173

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] A no...', '/home/me/p...', 173, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php(173): DateTime->setTime('8', '00am')
#2 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php(194): EWR\Atendo\Repository\Occur->getTimesFromInput(Array, Array)
#3 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php(285): EWR\Atendo\Repository\Occur->buildOccurs(Array, '1', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Atendo:Even...', 'Edit', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRatendo', Object(EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#7 src/XF/App.php(1891): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#8 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#9 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(19) "/events/events/edit"
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "https://mydomain.net/forums/event-announcements/post-event"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["event"] => array(4) {
      ["event_title"] => string(43) " West Coast Military Radio Collectors Group"
      ["event_location"] => string(24) "Estrella Warbirds Museum"
      ["event_address"] => string(41) "4251 Dry Creek Road, Paso Robles, CA, USA"
      ["event_rsvp"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["message_html"] => string(2214) "<p>The 23rd Annual MRCG meeting will be held on Friday, 4 May 2018 and Saturday, 5 May 2018 at the <a href="https://www.ewarbirds.org/index.shtml" rel="noopener" target="_blank">Estrella Warbirds Museum</a>, located at <a href="https://www.google.com/maps/place/4251+Dry+Creek+Rd,+Paso+Robles,+CA+93446/@35.6641766,-120.621892,17z/data=%213m1%214b1%214m5%213m4%211s0x80ecc8ad2bae230f:0x2b3e3be7a03b574e%218m2%213d35.6641766%214d-120.619698" rel="noopener" target="_blank">4251 Dry Creek Road in Paso Robles</a>, CA.</p><p><br></p><p><a href="https://www.ewarbirds.org/index.shtml"></a></p><p>As announced on the <a href="http://mailman.qth.net/mailman/listinfo/mrcg" rel="noopener" target="_blank">MRCG Mailing List</a> last week, Camp San Luis Obispo (CSLO) command suddenly withdrew MRCG’s permission to use the NCO Club for our meeting as we had planned. Thanks to some very quick work by Steve Hudson KI6BSQ and John Castorina WB6AZP, we have reserved a new venue at the Estrella Warbirds Museum in nearby Paso Robles, CA!</p><p><br></p><p>Steve reports:</p><p><br></p><p>We have scheduled the use of the hall there from 0800 Friday, 4 May to 1200 noon Saturday, 5 May. There’s a camping area for "dry" camping and motorhomes are welcome. Exhibit setup will not happen until Friday at 0800. Reasonable antennas can be setup in the outdoor area near the hall and campground. Still need to confirm if early arrivals on Thursday can setup in the campground area. Exhibits will be in the hall so they can be secured at night. Cost is $25 per person. This includes $10 to the museum, good for both days (normally $12 per visit), and $15 to MRCG. A raffle ticket is included. There is a vintage ham station there, 80/40/20 meters, SSB and AM/CW – I’ll confirm we can use it.</p><p><br></p><p>Tech talks will be Friday afternoon. We’re still planning the swap meet and junk auction for Saturday morning.</p><p>Our normal operations we are used to from Camp SLO will need some modification, but this should be a great change in venue. Additional details will be worked out by next weekend.</p><p><br></p><p>http://www.mrcgwest.org</p><p><span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">.</span></p><p></p><p><br></p>"
    ["node_id"] => string(3) "116"
    ["strDate"] => string(10) "2018-05-04"
    ["strTime"] => string(6) "8:00am"
    ["endDate"] => string(10) "2018-05-05"
    ["endTime"] => string(7) "12:00pm"
    ["occur"] => array(1) {
      ["occur_timezone"] => string(19) "America/Los_Angeles"
    }
    ["repeat"] => array(2) {
      ["type"] => string(4) "none"
      ["limit"] => string(1) "1"
    }
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(38) "/forums/event-announcements/post-event"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Delete

I uninstalled the add-on, reuploaded the 2.0.0.8 version and I still have the same trouble. Created a test event on April 4 at 17:00-19:00. The event gets created for April 3 at 17:00-19:00.
My users made me aware of this after update to 2.0.0.8.
Events are created the day before the choosen date.

What are your EXACT settings when these issues happen? Because I can not reproduce it.

What is the default timezone settings of your forum?
What is the timezone setting of the account making the event?
What is the timezone of the event?

What are your EXACT settings when these issues happen? Because I can not reproduce it.

Default timezone: Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Timezone of the submitter: Mountain Time (US & Canada)
Timezone of the event: Eastern Time (US & Canada) is what I have tried

Mine is "(UTC+01:00) Central European Time" for all 3 of them.

Also after upgrading to 2.0.0.8 the event moderating system stopped working. Now everybody can add events to the calendar without approval.
I didnt change any permissions and it did work before the upgrade.

Edit - not the case!

Last edited:
Also, clic to expand does not work.
If you've got more than 2 events the third one can't be seen. I have not found a way for it to be shown in any way. Is anyone else experiencing this?
Screenshot_20180405-080751.webp

In the month view there is a "Click to expand" link. I cant click the event itself (22:00) and nothing happens when i click "Click to expand".
View attachment 171030

What are supposed to happen when i click "Click to expand..." ?
Also, clic to expand does not work.
If you've got more than 2 events the third one can't be seen. I have not found a way for it to be shown in any way. Is anyone else experiencing this?
View attachment 172769
Yes, ref my post 2 pages back :)

Still getting the error below every time I create an event.

Code:
Server error log

ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] A non well formed numeric value encountered src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php:173

Stack trace

#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] A no...', '/home/me/p...', 173, Array)
#1 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php(173): DateTime->setTime('7', '00am')
#2 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php(194): EWR\Atendo\Repository\Occur->getTimesFromInput(Array, Array)
#3 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php(285): EWR\Atendo\Repository\Occur->buildOccurs(Array, '1', Array)
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(88): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('EWR\\Atendo:Even...', 'Edit', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), 'EWRatendo', Object(EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event), NULL)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["referrer"] => string(63) "https://mydomain.net/forums/event-announcements/post-event"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["event"] => array(4) {
      ["event_title"] => string(30) "Pacificon 2018 - San Ramon  CA"
      ["event_location"] => string(18) "San Ramon Marriott"
      ["event_address"] => string(43) "2600 Bishop Drive, San Ramon, CA 94583, USA"
    }
    ["message_html"] => string(482) "<p>All Day Friday Antenna Seminar</p><p>Outstanding Technical &amp; EmComm Forums</p><p>Ham Radio 101 &amp; 201 Seminars</p><p>Latest Ham Radio Equipment in Vendor Hall</p><p>Special Youth and Adult Kit Building</p><p>Saturday Breakfast with Gordon West</p><p>Saturday Banquet with Special Speakers</p><p>Special Events Radio Station</p><p>Get On The Air</p><p>One Day Technician License Prep Class</p><p>Ham License Exams</p><p>Tech, General, Extra</p><p>Great Sunday Swap Meet</p>"
    ["strDate"] => string(10) "2018-10-19"
    ["strTime"] => string(6) "7:00am"
    ["endDate"] => string(10) "2018-10-21"
    ["endTime"] => string(6) "3:00pm"
    ["occur"] => array(1) {
    }
    ["repeat"] => array(2) {
    }
  }
}

Last edited:
Still getting the error below every time I create an event.

Code:
Server error log

Stack trace

#1 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php(173): DateTime->setTime('7', '00am')
#10 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(13) {
    ["event"] => array(4) {
      ["event_title"] => string(30) "Pacificon 2018 - San Ramon  CA"
      ["event_location"] => string(18) "San Ramon Marriott"
      ["event_address"] => string(43) "2600 Bishop Drive, San Ramon, CA 94583, USA"
    }
    ["message_html"] => string(482) "<p>All Day Friday Antenna Seminar</p><p>Outstanding Technical &amp; EmComm Forums</p><p>Ham Radio 101 &amp; 201 Seminars</p><p>Latest Ham Radio Equipment in Vendor Hall</p><p>Special Youth and Adult Kit Building</p><p>Saturday Breakfast with Gordon West</p><p>Saturday Banquet with Special Speakers</p><p>Special Events Radio Station</p><p>Get On The Air</p><p>One Day Technician License Prep Class</p><p>Ham License Exams</p><p>Tech, General, Extra</p><p>Great Sunday Swap Meet</p>"
    ["strDate"] => string(10) "2018-10-19"
    ["strTime"] => string(6) "7:00am"
    ["endDate"] => string(10) "2018-10-21"
    ["endTime"] => string(6) "3:00pm"
    ["occur"] => array(1) {
    }
    ["repeat"] => array(2) {
    }
  }
}
Can you try replacing the following lines in EWR\Atendo\Repository\Occur.php:
Code:
-168:    $strClock = explode(':', $input['strTime']);
-176:    $endClock = explode(':', $input['endTime']);
With
Code:
+168:    $strClock = explode(':', date("H:i", strtotime($input['strTime'])));
+176:    $endClock = explode(':', date("H:i", strtotime($input['endTime'])));

As for everyone else's issue... would anyone mind giving me direct admin access to their website so I can try to debug this issue? Because I can't reproduce it on my end at all.

Can you try replacing the following lines in EWR\Atendo\Repository\Occur.php:
Code:
-168:    $strClock = explode(':', $input['strTime']);
-176:    $endClock = explode(':', $input['endTime']);
With
Code:
+168:    $strClock = explode(':', date("H:i", strtotime($input['strTime'])));
+176:    $endClock = explode(':', date("H:i", strtotime($input['endTime'])));

Hey, I think that actually worked. I just created a quick event and no error in the log this time. There were a couple of other errors before that were similar, but let me try it for a while and if I find another one I'll let you know, but so far so good.

I'm not getting anymore errors in the log due to this add-on except for when the the file health check runs I get the error below due to the modification of the Occur.php file so I guess don't forget to update that for the next release.

File Health Check
[8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO
src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Repository/Occur.php Unexpected contents

Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.0.9 - CHANGELOG

• Event title, description and location values will now follow XenForo censorship settings.
  • Fixed a bug which causes some events to be dated a day early. It was hard to figure out what was causing this, especially since it seems to be related to some obtuse server settings. But I think I have a full workaround with this release which should solve the issue.
  • Fixed a bug with JavaScript scoping that was preventing the "click to expand" link from working on the monthly calendar...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: CJ6
Top Bottom