XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I bought the calendar and like it. I think its a nice addition. Can I make a suggestion for a future release? Make the RSVP easier to find. (Maybe have the RSVP text next to the button.)

@Jaxel

My error log is getting flooded with messages like this:

Exception: Macro public:thread_list_macros :: item() error: DateTimeZone::__construct(): Unknown or bad timezone () src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Entity/Event.php:96

#0 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Entity/Event.php(96): DateTimeZone->__construct('')
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(142): EWR\Atendo\Entity\Event->getNextDate()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(95): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('nextdate')
#3 src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Entity/Thread.php(15): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('nextdate')
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(142): EWR\Atendo\Entity\Thread->getEventTitle()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(100): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('event_title')
#6 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s24/public/thread_list_macros.php(157): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('event_title')
#7 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(659): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array, Array)
#8 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s24/public/widget_new_posts.php(28): XF\Template\Templater->callMacro('thread_list_mac...', 'item', Array, Array)
#9 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#10 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(62): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('widget_new_post...', Array)
#11 src/XF/Widget/WidgetRenderer.php(67): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->render()
#12 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s24/public/_page_node.105.php(10): XF\Widget\WidgetRenderer->__toString()
#13 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#14 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1320): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('_page_node.105', Array)
#15 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l1/s24/public/page_view.php(64): XF\Template\Templater->includeTemplate('public:_page_no...', Array)
#16 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1246): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(XF\Template\Templater), Array)
#17 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('page_view', Array)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(48): XF\Template\Template->render()
#19 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(332): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:Page\\View', 'public:page_vie...', Array)
#20 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(303): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#21 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#22 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#23 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#24 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#25 {main}

Any ideas?

Click save on the guest timezone setting in your admin cp perhaps?
Tried and no change. The errors in the log show as generated both by guests and logged-in users even if they have a selected timezone, too. They're generated every time anyone visits a page with the new posts widget.

In the month view there is a "Click to expand" link. I cant click the event itself (22:00) and nothing happens when i click "Click to expand".
screenshot.webp

What are supposed to happen when i click "Click to expand..." ?

@Jaxel

Events seem to be posting one day before the correct date. E.g. create an event on March 21st and it gets put on March 20th. To get the correct date you have to choose one day ahead. This happens when editing a date, too.

In the month view there is a "Click to expand" link. I cant click the event itself (22:00) and nothing happens when i click "Click to expand".
View attachment 171030

What are supposed to happen when i click "Click to expand..." ?
its supposed to expand... check for javascript errors.

@Jaxel

Events seem to be posting one day before the correct date. E.g. create an event on March 21st and it gets put on March 20th. To get the correct date you have to choose one day ahead. This happens when editing a date, too.
Sounds like timezone issues with your account.

Sounds like timezone issues with your account.

It's not a timezone conversion/display only thing if that's what you mean. Like here's what I chose creating an event:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And here's editing that same event right after it's created:

Upgrading to XF2 and have just purchased the upgraded xenatendo. Attempting to run the upgrade but:

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method EWR\Atendo\Setup::installStep2() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Setup.php on line 108

It's not a timezone conversion/display only thing if that's what you mean. Like here's what I chose creating an event:

And here's editing that same event right after it's created:

I dunno man. DateTimeZone is a standard class in PHP. If you're getting errors with it, it must be a server related issue.

Hi there, how can I get the weekdays and month names in other languages other than English?
Phrases.

Upgrading to XF2 and have just purchased the upgraded xenatendo. Attempting to run the upgrade but:

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to undefined method EWR\Atendo\Setup::installStep2() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Setup.php on line 108
Try the newest update.

uh oh

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function rebuildUserFieldValuesCache() on null in src/XF/Job/User.php on line 52

XF\Job\User->rebuildById() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 47
XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 187
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 76
XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

uh oh

An exception occurred: [Error] Call to a member function rebuildUserFieldValuesCache() on null in src/XF/Job/User.php on line 52

XF\Job\User->rebuildById() in src/XF/Job/AbstractRebuildJob.php at line 47
XF\Job\AbstractRebuildJob->run() in src/XF/Job/Atomic.php at line 38
XF\Job\Atomic->run() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 241
XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 187
XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry() in src/XF/Job/Manager.php at line 76
XF\Job\Manager->runQueue() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/Tools.php at line 139
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 88
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1891
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
I'm not seeing anything in that stack trace that has to do with this addon.

error happened during the data import phase

it's imported all of the existing event data, apart from the fact that all event details are in the old [calendar]xxx[/calendar] format

Turns out it was an issue with 3 or 4 invalid user profiles - i *think* they may have been related to an old Joomla user sync/integration i was using a few years back. Deleting the profiles in question seems to have fixed the problem, which only manifested itself when the Rebuild user caches process was triggered after the Xenatendo 1 data was imported.

So the [calendar]xxx[/calendar] thing - is that expected?

Top Bottom