XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)
I dunno man. DateTimeZone is a standard class in PHP. If you're getting errors with it, it must be a server related issue.

I've narrowed it down a bit and the day-early bug only happens if you schedule an event in a timezone behind whatever your XF account's timezone is set to -- so like if your preferences setting is Eastern Time, and you schedule an event in Pacific Time, it'll be a day early (e.g. schedule something on the 28th and it instead gets set on the 27th).

It doesn't happen if you schedule the event in your own timezone or a timezone ahead of yours (e.g. you're set to Pacific and you schedule an event in Eastern); only if it's behind. And the behavior changes when you change your XF account's timezone setting. I don't think it could be a server-related issue in light of that?

Last edited:
I've narrowed it down a bit and the day-early bug only happens if you schedule an event in a timezone behind whatever your XF account's timezone is set to -- so like if your preferences setting is Eastern Time, and you schedule an event in Pacific Time, it'll be a day early (e.g. schedule something on the 28th and it instead gets set on the 27th).

It doesn't happen if you schedule the event in your own timezone or a timezone ahead of yours (e.g. you're set to Pacific and you schedule an event in Eastern); only if it's behind. And the behavior changes when you change your XF account's timezone setting. I don't think it could be a server-related issue in light of that?
Does it happen when you add a new occurence? Or only when you create a new event?

Not seeing anything that would cause the issue... as there is no "math" in occurrences. Its done straight up by timezones.

Hi, how do I get rid of the blue Post thread button below this add-on has placed on the forum pages and the linked thread?

Thanks

Untitled.webp

I have a problems with timezone and translation. All Pharses are translated, but in calendar translationd dont work.
Default Timezone in server is set to Europe/Tallinn, but Calendar addon shows London.

And when i add new event without text i get this error:
LogicException: Cannot save with validation errors. Use validate() to ensure there are no errors. (First error: Palun lisa tekst.) in src/XF/Service/ValidateAndSavableTrait.php at line 34
  1. XF\Service\Thread\Creator->save() in src/addons/EWR/Atendo/Pub/Controller/Event.php at line 228
  2. EWR\Atendo\Pub\Controller\Event->actionEdit() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  3. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  4. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1889
  6. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  7. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 13

Attachments

• problems.webp
    problems.webp
    15.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Jaxel updated XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO with a new update entry:

2.0.0.8 - CHANGELOG

• Occurrences now respect language settings when displaying names of days/months.
  • The XF2 version of this addon added the ability to turn any existing thread into an event thread. This also means, that you could turn threads in non-event forums into event threads as well. There is now an option to disable the ability to turn existing threads in non-event forums into event threads. If an event thread in an event forum is moved into a non-event forum, it will still display as an...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for fixing the date thing!

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional but either way it would be nice if the "Use local event timezone" affected the monthly/weekly/agenda views as well as the event detail view. My members have been pretty confused by the times changing.

Hi Thanks for latest update and bug fixes ;) Superb addon (Y)

Is it possible to change week first day? Write now first day is sunday, but our week starts with monday.

Thanks ;)

I'm having trouble with the date, also. I have the latest version installed.

Hovering over the time in the summary of the event, shows a London time (tooltip). The time zone for the event is Eastern US, though. This isn't a huge problem, but when I submit an event, the date changes to the day before. For example, I just submitted an event for April 6. When it gets published, it gets changed to April 5th.

Top Bottom