XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO [Paid] 2.2.0.3

No permission to buy ($40.00)

Jaxel

Jaxel submitted a new resource:

XF2 [8WR] XenAtendo 2 (Calendar) PRO - Event manager and calendar. Add-on from 8WAYRUN.

BRANDING REMOVAL can be purchased HERE ($50)

This is a complete rewrite of my popular event system for XenForo. XenAtendo is a calendar and event management system. The math involved with building dates has been completely rewritten from the previous version.

Demo:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Basic Features:
  • Monthly, Weekly, Daily and...

Read more about this resource...

I'll be getting this in time. Waiting on a few other add-ons to be made before we go XF2.

@Jaxel we both know Smash.gg is a HUGE platform for tournaments now... is there any way you can integrate this with Smash.gg? Otherwise, not that I won't still plan to get your add-on but most TO's are using Smash.gg now. Perhaps being able to register, RSVP, etc for an event via Smash.gg but through 8WR's event system?

I'll be getting this in time. Waiting on a few other add-ons to be made before we go XF2.

@Jaxel we both know Smash.gg is a HUGE platform for tournaments now... is there any way you can integrate this with Smash.gg? Otherwise, not that I won't still plan to get your add-on but most TO's are using Smash.gg now. Perhaps being able to register, RSVP, etc for an event via Smash.gg but through 8WR's event system?
That would require several things... Firstly, Smash.gg would have to support OAuth. Secondly, you and I both know that Smash.gg's API is infantile at best. If they managed to take care of their API, then you would have the issue of syncing only being one way. You could write code to send data from Smashboards to Smash.gg... but that doesn't mean Smash.gg would send data back to Smashboards.

Haven't bought this addon (yet?), but I wanted to congratulate.

I've seen so many Calendar addons coming and going, and from what I see in the video, this is probably the only matured feature-rich calendar addon created till today. It looks like it covers every important aspect. This should have been core in XF since the beginning but hey, after 7 years there is no hope left for that. So to sum it up, the community should be thankful that you created this awesome product. Hope you keep the great work up.

Haven't bought this addon (yet?), but I wanted to congratulate.

I've seen so many Calendar addons coming and going, and from what I see in the video, this is probably the only matured feature-rich calendar addon created till today. It looks like it covers every important aspect. This should have been core in XF since the beginning but hey, after 7 years there is no hope left for that. So to sum it up, the community should be thankful that you created this awesome product. Hope you keep the great work up.
I can personally attest to the greatest of this add-on. I've used it since switching from vB to XF.

Is there any way of having a calendar entry so that it comes out over two lines?

Either that or some way of removing the time?

Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 21.08.13.webp

Really interested in this but I need a few more options that I don't think you have at present.
1. Option to be able to send invite to a user group
2. Really important for me is the option to be able to set a max attendees for each event for the rsvp (we run meets where there are limits to the maximum we can take)
3. Option to be able to see a list of attendees for an event instead of just "3 Going"
4. A map showing all event locations

are any of the above possible atm, and if not any plans to incorporate them ?

I second this @daveb

My needs are
  • Set the max attendees for each event for the RSVP
  • Have the total attendees for each event
  • Be able to see the list of attendees so that everyone can see who will be present
  • Have a note field so that each attendee that RSVP can insert some notes for the event manager
I'm interested in knowing if these options are planned.

Hi, this looks interresting.
I assume that all users can add events. Is it possible to moderate new events? I mean that events doestn appear in calendar until a moderator have approved it.

I just installed this addon but i cant find any calendar anywhere in my forum :)
No calendar nav-tab or any options in forums selected for "events".
Any suggestions?

Top Bottom